• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<3 Himiwarii Fan Club <3

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    Kanna, see?They're just inactive.
    but they're posting about manaphy >O

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    But this is KFC aka Kanna's FanClub.
    Not for last 2 days

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    In Kanna's club,discussion about anything is acceptable ;X
    that's what makes this place so large ahaa~

Manaphy is okay,I'm not really for the new generation of Pokemon x.O I knew every Pokemon but now I have like 200 more to memrorize X_X;

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    The only bad thing is that I'll be coming home at 8 a.m. from work this Saturday mourning. My moms going to have to help me wake up if I fall asleep so I can go.

Plus, Toys R Us will be having a little mini Pokemon store from now till November 1. ^_^

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    *sigh* The owner is cheating.
    Mom have to wake her 21 year old son up? [/random]

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    Hey Kanna!! :D How are you?

In Kanna's club,discussion about anything is acceptable ;X
    that's what makes this place so large ahaa~

Does that mean I can talk about how I finally got the Sims to work on my computer and how much fun I'm having setting said sims' houses on fire making their lives wonderful?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Manaphy isn't cool! >=D It's weak. Weaker then that gay-looking flower pig... what was its name again???

-???- @@; Forgot..

I must say the new pokemon are cooler then they look. You'll definately have a different opinion after you know them.

So you got Manaphy, ML? I wish there was a mini-pokemon store around me... >[

Hey guess what, the only thing I've been eating this week is pizza. :x I was justing wondering around and somehow ended walking home with a 28" pizza. It took me from sunday till today to finish it, lol. It really is too unhealthy to eat only pizza so I had some vitamins too. XD

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Hey Kanna!! :D How are you?

Does that mean I can talk about how I finally got the Sims to work on my computer and how much fun I'm having setting said sims' houses on fire making their lives wonderful?

LAWL WTF.
    Pyromaniac tendencies -- a new level of SLY there Kitty XD

Manaphy isn't cool! >=D It's weak. Weaker then that gay-looking flower pig... what was its name again???

-???- @@; Forgot..

I must say the new pokemon are cooler then they look. You'll definately have a different opinion after you know them.

So you got Manaphy, ML? I wish there was a mini-pokemon store around me... >[

Hey guess what, the only thing I've been eating this week is pizza. :x I was justing wondering around and somehow ended walking home with a 28" pizza. It took me from sunday till today to finish it, lol. It really is too unhealthy to eat only pizza so I had some vitamins too. XD

I wish I could eat pizza for a week. Dx
    I only had it on Tuesday.I want some tonight >]

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
    They have a pizza stand in my school.
    but trust me you don't want to eat pizza for a week cuz u get so tired of it that u will really want the lunch special of the day

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    I haven't got Manaphy yet. I'll be gretting it today at my Toys R Us. It's all round America today.

As for work, I did great both on my first day and today. I was really tired from working all night. It was fun though. Plus, I got more bread and donuts too.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Aha,I remember having pizza for a long time XD
    I got sick of it.But now I want it again >>;

Lunch specials at my school are somewhat good~I get pizza when I don't like it Dx
    WOOOT BREAD 8D

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I can't even remember the last time I went to Toys R us xD;
    I think the last time I went was last year to buy my sister a car [obviously a toy one] for her birthday x3;

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    O_o; Thats a pretty long time ago D;

Luckyy.If I could I'd go every day XD But I live wayy too far away >>; I can go to Canada whenever I want though.

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
    I never been to Canada be4 is it nice there?
    I went to a Taco stand when I was over there and yes the tacos were good!
    i also went to a mall over there n I think its a lot better than the 1 here where i live

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Well it's not that different from the U.S in my opinion x3; Its beautiful though ;3
    Niagra Falls = <3

Gahh.I just looked at pictures of Mexico City and I almost shed a tear XDDDDD
    I WANT TO GO BACK TO MEXICO LIKE,NAOOOO .___.;

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Yep, it was only for one day at Toys R Us.

I had a really fun time there on Saturday. I got to talk to many Pokemon fans and got Manaphy. Many of them went to both the 10th anniversary and Toy R Us Mew event last year. Plus, I got A Japanese Chimchar, a Turtwig, and a shiny Manaphy. ^_^

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    That's pretty awesome :p
    I reallly wnat to go to Hot Topic right about now x]

This club is almost 3 years old [or two?] Yayyy x]

Back