• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<3 Himiwarii Fan Club <3

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
  • Lol. Yes, my friends and I call that eppy the 'Micheal Jackson Episode' x3 I should add more comments to my PB....

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • I've found the Misty club from here one time on the search engine.^_^

<3 Himiwarii Fan Club <3

Cute.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • Boo >:O I put a link to my crappo PB in my banner post ;~;

I will one day when I am bored out of my mind....We call it the Micheal Jackson eppy because Inuyasha reminds us of him when he tries to seduce Shippo x3

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Awwiethat's a very PINK wallpaper Misty Lover >:333 I like it! <3

Oh,that incident XD now I understand XD
    One person ruined it for all XD Pleh,at least everyone gtes to view it now >;3

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • Yesh, now ever one can witness all my dumb piccies <3; Actually, I have a lot more pictures on my GJ >:3

*pokes club title* You should PM a mod and have them change the name of this place =3

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • Hey girls, i'm back sorry i missed alot, and actually i know Shippo rocks XD..., and this club will never die, for my name is Kakashi Hatake!

Back