• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<3 Himiwarii Fan Club <3

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
  • Hiya! Sorry, I have not been active the last 2 days....How was your 6/6/6? 8O

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • Such occasions? 6/6/6 won't happen for another 1,000 years o.o Gwah, now I am confused o_o

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • No....That will be 6666. It's not the same...Do you know why people made such a fuss over 6/6/6?

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
  • Hey girls how are you two?

I think the reason they made a big fuss about 6/6/6 is because of the rumors that the world will end, thats just what i've heard

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I am good :3

And yeah. 666 is the number of the devil, so people thought the Satan worshippers were gonna attack....But 6666 wouldn't be the same...Too many 6's x3

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    666 is the birthday of the devil and said to be the end of the world. It is said to only happen once. I don't believe in such superstitions.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • But 6/6/6 is also the day when the new AFI album came out 8D It was really funny because at dance Caitlin, Luana and I were all wearing AFI shirts 8D And we gave Sarah an invisible AFI tattoo x3

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • 666 isn't the birthday of the devil 0.0 It's the birth of the antichrist...well,from what I've heard.[[pardon if they are the same thing ;O]]

Lol,Rai is always looking on the "bright" side XD

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • 666 is the number of the devil...There's a song about it X3 Plus, I would know because they mention it in my darling 8O

Lol, their not exactly bright....but whatever x3

Back