• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<3 Himiwarii Fan Club <3

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • Some people are forced to cheat because of their partner's neglect (which may or may not be because that partner's cheating already).

I mean you say don't cheat, but who's gonna listen to that when they just have to go? There's not always a purpose to staying friendly, as much as I'd like to admit otherwise, being a victim.

Oh I watched School Days, but I didn't understand after Episode 5 because there weren't any subtitles. I don't think the scenario presented in it relates to reality in any way though. But ironically it was a rival who died and not the guy cheating eh? The angry killer girl rather him live because she still loved him. It's also pretty stupid she didn't block that obvious knife slash and the guy didn't protect her either (even tho he was standing right there!), another reason why I say it doesn't relate to reality.

Sekai was an awesome fun girl, but she's really unlucky. I liked her. I liked Kiyoura Setsuna the best though <3

Sawanaga Taisuki was pretty funny xD

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
  • *Tumble weed Tumble weed* eh. Thread revive powers, I guess? D:

Awwww Jessica, I'm so rude. D: I didn't tell you I was going on vacation, did I? Well, I'm back now, and ready to tell you about all the fun I had! :DDDD

btw, did you get msn like I told you to? >:[

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
  • All over the Western US

I flew in to RapidCity, South Dakota. from there we went to Crazy horse, Mt. Rushmore, Buffalo Bill Histrocal Center, Yellostone National Park, Grand Tetons, Floated down the Snake River, and Ended up in Salt Lake City, Utah.

In Jackson, we went to this place called Bar J chuckwagon. Awesome place! I recommend it

Then I Flew to vegas, and saw Nathan Burton, Pan & teller, and a show i can't quite remember the name of. My family and I wanted to get tickets to the Price is Right Live, but they never came.

Eefi

::Aura is with me::
    Years
  • All over the Western US

I flew in to RapidCity, South Dakota. from there we went to Crazy horse, Mt. Rushmore, Buffalo Bill Histrocal Center, Yellostone National Park, Grand Tetons, Floated down the Snake River, and Ended up in Salt Lake City, Utah.

In Jackson, we went to this place called Bar J chuckwagon. Awesome place! I recommend it

Then I Flew to vegas, and saw Nathan Burton, Pan & teller, and a show i can't quite remember the name of. My family and I wanted to get tickets to the Price is Right Live, but they never came.

You must been beat! I am happy that you enjoy your vacation! ^_^

Eefi

Years
  • Oh my! It's Faltzer! -glomps him-

I am great! I'm getting ready to go to my volunteer job at the library! ^_^ How you been?

I see you like Lucario 8D -points to your sig-

Eefi

Years
  • I have some funny videos! But I'll post them when I get home from the library from my volunteer duty! ^o^

Wish I could get a free book... ><

Eefi

Years
  • -drops her forehead onto the table- Today is not my day.... it has to be monday today.... ><

So far all of us volunteers got tickets to a local girls' softball team that is an hour away from here. O_O

Back