• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3 on 3 Lv 50 Let's test out our battle Tower teams!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaroas

Dragon's Might
    Years
    Is there a Battle Tower in Soul Silver? I've not seen it.

If it's in Kanto somewhere, that's probably why.

If you go to the beach south of Olivine City, there's one of those buildings that let you go to another route usually. If you've beaten the Elite Four, go through, and the Battle Frontier will be there.

Maybe I could battle you... I don't know yet though, I have someone coming over in a bit.

Vulpixer

Ooh...Stealth Mode...
    Years
    re

it's in the Battle frontier yuo can go to it once you beat the pokemon Leuge.

If you go to the beach south of Olivine City, there's one of those buildings that let you go to another route usually. If you've beaten the Elite Four, go through, and the Battle Frontier will be there.

Maybe I could battle you... I don't know yet though, I have someone coming over in a bit.

Well maybe some other time. Get my FC on my siggie.

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    SacredMikey gave you the correct link, please use the Wi-Fi terminal for battle tower requests.

*closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back