• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

31 original horrors! (bad art drawn in crayon - IMAGE HEAVY - "graphic" content)

Scythemantis

retiredededed
    Years
    The only art forum is pokemon-only so I'll put this here.

I've been drawing these all month for a different forum. There are more, but these are my favorites and then some not-so favorites that bring it up to 31! This halloween is my 20th birthday (I'm still going trick or treating)

These are pretty gory and violent, but it's just crayon and I put a warning so this thread is still okay, right? No biggie if it has to get deleted, I been posting this at all the major forums I visit. The maturity level varies amongst them. :)

You can see my REAL (but still lame) art at my new gallery ( https://scythemantis.deviantart.com ) though I put a few of these there, as well. I got the gallery early this year, but didn't use it until recently!

So anyways:

31 original horrors! (bad art drawn in crayon - IMAGE HEAVY - "graphic" content)

(the tables have turned!)

Beware the were-bushbaby!

(Well, that's one way to do it)

Bloody Mary.
    (the dead baby is part of the original Bloody Mary legend, so don't be offended. It's a forgotten aspect of it, but yes, she's supposed to hand a dead baby to you through the mirror once she appears, and whoever summoned her will uncontrollably drop it, which is supposed to enrage her. Then...things are a bit vague. I'm sure they're pleasant)

Bloody Marty.

What else is he going to do?

BAM!

(I wanted this garbage-disposal guy to be genuinely disturbing and creepy... opinions?)

(Let's see you board your house up in the middle of a zombie landshark infestation)

(The headless alligator ghoul faces reality.)

(personal space invader)

(TV-head displays to his victims an image of the PUREST HORROR!!!)

(...But not as much can be said for his cousin.)

("Oh my gosh! Some other fly is out there and he has MY head!")

.....BEWARE THE UNWRAPPED TREATS!!!!

No short, bald men were harmed in the making of this stupid thread (they're actually based on how I really did draw humans as a kid)

Last edited:

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Yes We know there is only one Art Fourm but it can still be put there So i belive it can be moved there and there very creepy pics as well Scary XD

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    This needs to be in Fan art. ^_^; *move*

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    erm...bloody mary legend? dead baby? how oes this work? Sure Queen Mary killed thousands of protestants, but i haven't heard of any legend.... lol interesting fact though Mary only had 5 years reign and killed thousands whilst her sister Elizabeth I reigned 45 years and killed under 20 people in her entire reign.

Scythemantis

retiredededed
    Years
    JUST ran out of bandwidth :P Stupid homestead...ah well.

Igtica - it's an old urban legend. You look into a bathroom mirror, turn the lights off, say "Bloody mary" a certain number of times (I forget exactly how many, it may vary) and this ghost will begin to replace your reflection in the mirror. There are many different ideas on who she originally was and what she'll do to you, though. The dead baby thing is the oldest, but others say she'll scratch your eyes out, posess you or drag you to heck (why is that cencored? It's not that bad a word. "Heck" sounds sooooo lame) through the mirror.

Orphans and homeless children (who have their own mythology all across america, there's been some sites and books on that but I can't find any) believe very strongly in her and that she's even more dangerous and evil than even satan. They say only a spirit called "Blue Lady" keeps children safe from her.

Last edited:
    Back