• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

32 MAN TOURNEY

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2008
    This is for anyone to play.If u are the winner u will get tm/item(mabye masterballs if u want but may be limited)of your choice.

Rules
    1.Only 2 Legendarys allowed
    2.No hacked pokes or moves
    3.Respect other trainers
    4.Have fun
    5.6 on 6 lvl 100 single
    6.These are all of the clauses that aren't allowed in battle.
    Sleep Clause: No more than one pokemon can be put to sleep by the opposing team at once. Self-induced sleep does not count towards this
    Uber clause: The following pokemon are banned:
    Arceus, Darkrai, Deoxys (All forms excluding Speed), Dialga, Garchomp, Giratina, Groudon, Ho-oh, Kyogre, Latias (regardless of Soul Dew), Latios (Same as Latias), Lugia, Manaphy, Mew, Mewtwo, Palkia, Rayquaza. Everything else is allowed.
    Evasion Clause: No use of moves that alter the ability to hit with attacks. This includes Flash, Double Team ect
    OHKO Clause: No using Guillotine, Horn Drill, Fissure, or Sheer Cold. Destiny Bond and Perish Song are allowed, however.
    Item Clause: No using hold items that rely on luck. Hax Items include Lax Incense, King's Rock, Brightpowder, Razor Claw, Scope Lens, and Quick Claw.

1.Kalvin
    2.Animangaboy
    3.Shinyhunter011
    4.Bass DX
    5.The Real Shadow Chaos
    6.Supreme Dirt
    7.shadow.force
    8.kabigon

Pm if u wanna join the tourney.

Last edited:

bloodthrister

Part of the TSC
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2008
    I'd like to enter too! (if the tourney's today, cuz Tomorrow I'll go to Ibiza, where I cant participate;) )

and er... do you mean: NO legendarys with rule nr. 1?:P

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2008
    it aint today as need more participants
    only 1 legendary allowed

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2008
    oh then that means i hav 2 tak u off but lets battle on wifi now

Firetail

on silver trainer's card
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2008
    r there any causes
    is it 6 on 6 100?
    EDIT: Mo Man beat me to it

Last edited:

The REAL Shadow Chaos

The one and only REAL Chaos!
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2008
    Can't you be more specific about the rules? I mean, is it double? Single? Level 100?

Anyway, if its Single level 100 I'll join.

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2008
    thanks 4 explaining that but he won't be here 4 it as hes going 2 ibiza

Matt-O

The King's Shadow
    Years
  • He probably doesn't understand the sleep clause. The sleep clause says that you can only put one Pmn on your opponents team to sleep at a time unless they use rest.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    I'll join if you use a proper clause list (Multiple OU legends is hardly an advantage, just use the uber clause), but im still waiting to see if i can get wifi

Back