• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<33333333 .The FANTASTICAL 100% superrrrr Michael/.Pichu-kun FANCLUBBEH!♪

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yes it has, but I will make up to you by posting in your club as well. XD So how have you been? Is school getting stressful?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Lol, yeah school is a pain. XD Well to me it was a pain, only sometimes. I did enjoyed going to school though. But sometimes it made me tear my hair out(not really). I get stressful when it comes to finals. I really hated finals. ._.

Well I am glad you doing good then. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    That is a very nice name. I really like it. I know I recently changed mine, and I really love my new name. XD

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I really love mine too. ;D

And no L O L L I P O P, I do not mind. ;P

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    Kimma-san? That is an adorabllllllllllllllllllle nickname ;3

ily2 <3

So what is new in your life?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah mine has been the same too. Nothing really hasn't changed. Well I been working weird hours, that is all. Are you thinking about getting a job?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I asked someone in the Super Target close by where I live how old you have to be to get a job.
    He said 16.

Just nine more months for me and my friend. :3

Back