• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<33333333 .The FANTASTICAL 100% superrrrr Michael/.Pichu-kun FANCLUBBEH!♪

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Your theme is looking good pichu. You been playing Platinum?
    Yes I have, since Sunday.

I made it to The Battle Fronter, Resort Area, and Survial Area.
    I'm just trying to figure out where the Trainers Café is. Also, I'm in Stark Mountain.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am glad you are doing well in Platinum. I am going to wait around til I get it. I recently got Diamond and I haven't even played it much. I will though. Yay wait a few months til 16 huh? Then you can try to get a job. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh yeah. First you need to learn how to drive so you can drive to work and back. That is the great thing being 16. You get learn how to drive. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    18 is a great age. Well I just want to say goodbye. I am going to be gone a week. I am going to Las Vegas with my family. The same trip you went with yours. XD Now it is my turn. I never been to Vegas before, so it is going to be so fun. I hope to see you soon. You take care. I will be back in a week, bye.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    Being 16 is grand, but being 18 is awesome. But being 21 is even better.

I'm currently 18, and I tell you what, It is nice being 18, but then the realization hits you that you have to be responsible, and then the fun goes down the drain, well not completely.

But somethings that I can't do because I am not old enough, buy a hand gun, buy alcohol, drive for a company. So far that is all that I have found. I know this is going to sound cliched. but have fun while you can at 16, here pretty soon you'll be 18 and you'll miss being 16. I don't know how many times I was told that, and was like "yeah right," but now that I am older, every word of that advice is true.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    EVEN MY BIFFLE DOESN'T KEEP THIS ALIVE!!! ;_____;

I need to post here more often. :|

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    OK, let's see....

I have finals today and tomorrow. My last day of school is tomorrow. :3

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    Yay, summer brake!

I know this is going to sound crazy, but you will miss high school when you are done. I did, for a good year, year and a half I kinda wanted to go back.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Thanks Goodies! :D

I just hope Kimmy isn't too "busy" to edit the thread. ;__;

Back