• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

34 Degrees later... a Trade Thread

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Hey Lost Realm, I want your EV'd Shiny Tyranitar. What do you want for it? Also do you have any :

Sassy Dittos with great IVs in Sp.Def and Def
    Timid Dittos with great IVs in Sp.Atk and Speed
    Jolly Dittos with great IVs in Attack and Speed

.:The_Lost_Realm:.

~ Will be away, Be back soon
    Years
    Hi, could I get the Deoxys that you are giving away please?

Already reserved for another member.

Hey Lost Realm, I want your EV'd Shiny Tyranitar. What do you want for it? Also do you have any :

Sassy Dittos with great IVs in Sp.Def and Def
    Timid Dittos with great IVs in Sp.Atk and Speed
    Jolly Dittos with great IVs in Attack and Speed

Noting interests me at the moment.

can i get the metagross and garchomp giveaways

Garchomp is already reserved for another member.
    Just so you'd know, you missed something. It's in the Giveaway's rules.

dude, any good natured shiny you have? i really need one.

Shiny Dratini, Adamant nature
    Shiny Kyogre - Timid
    Shiny Rayquaza - Jolly.

There are more.

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    check my thread for:

UT Manaphy, OT: Parushiti (PALCITY in Japanese), ID: 07157, Has Classic Ribbon.
    and the shiny rocks metang ^_^

umbros

Dark trainer.
    Years
    Hey, the Timid Gengar sounds like a deal. Give me a couple days on it, as of right now I only have Modest Gastly, so I'll have to breed for Timid. Shouldn't take too long.

KatyaDiDGroove

Sinnoh League Champion
    Years
    • Age 42
    • NYC
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    I'd love a charmander, Torchic, Growlithe, Beldum (in particular, I just couldn't catch this one!), bulbusaur, and anything from just about any of the earlier gba series. My only shiny is a magikarp(sad, I know but i was lookin' for feebas). But I also just caught a bunch of torkoal's. Maybe you'd be interestede in that? I dunno, I have 9 boxes of pokemon, anything you're looking for? but that was a long list, besides the beldum, which if it's shiny maybe worth more than I can trade, I just be happy with either a charmander or growlithe :).

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2012
    I can offer BT Japanese XD lugia (lv. 50) with apicot berry. I'd like the 10th deoxys. If trade is ok, could you also provide me with the nature?

.:The_Lost_Realm:.

~ Will be away, Be back soon
    Years
    hey im interested on all ur shiny starters less charmander,balbasaur,totodile and pipilup

take a look on my thread :)

I would like the following:
    UT Shiny Steelix
    Ev Trained Palkia

And what nature is your Level 77 Rayquaza?

Since I'm only interested in 2-3 Pokemon, I can trade 2-3 Shiny Starters for it.

check my thread for:

UT Manaphy, OT: Parushiti (PALCITY in Japanese), ID: 07157, Has Classic Ribbon.
    and the shiny rocks metang ^_^

I'd like your:
    blissey-T-*ev trained!!!*-bold(has aroma therapy and sesimic toss)
    for my Manaphy and
    Goruko Octillery
    for Shiny ROCKS Metang.

Could I get the give away Articuno and Metagross please?

Hey, the Timid Gengar sounds like a deal. Give me a couple days on it, as of right now I only have Modest Gastly, so I'll have to breed for Timid. Shouldn't take too long.

OK.

i'll take the giveaway palkia

I'd love a charmander, Torchic, Growlithe, Beldum (in particular, I just couldn't catch this one!), bulbusaur, and anything from just about any of the earlier gba series. My only shiny is a magikarp(sad, I know but i was lookin' for feebas). But I also just caught a bunch of torkoal's. Maybe you'd be interestede in that? I dunno, I have 9 boxes of pokemon, anything you're looking for? but that was a long list, besides the beldum, which if it's shiny maybe worth more than I can trade, I just be happy with either a charmander or growlithe :).

I can give you an Non-shiny Adamant Beldum for Shiny Magikarp is you want.
    I also have a Shiny Beldum (Adamant) but I need better offers.

Is the bunch of Torkoals shiny?

I have Shiny Charmander and Shiny Growlithe. I don't have their non-shiny versions for now.

I can offer BT Japanese XD lugia (lv. 50) with apicot berry. I'd like the 10th deoxys. If trade is ok, could you also provide me with the nature?

Not really a good trade since it's BT. Any other UT events to offer?

----Will do an update soon.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2012
    well, BT lugia as in it has some experience but I removed all the EVs. and all I have otherwise is a shiny Mewtwo.

Back