• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: Pok?mon Day is on the way!

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2016
    Pokémon Day is on the way!

February 27 is Pokémon Day, a celebration of 20 years of Pokémon, with Virtual Console releases, TCG activities, goodies at GameStop and Toys 'R' Us, and a party at Nintendo NY at Rockefeller Center.

Click here to view the article.

Last edited by a moderator:

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    Pokémon.com said:
    All Pokémon fans are invited to Nintendo NY located at Rockefeller Center in New York City on February 27 for a Pokémon 20th celebration. We'll have fun activities planned for attendees.

Awww, that sounds like a blast!! I wish I could attend that.

Years
  • Next game leaked
    tumblr_o243dsRJgf1v5cptdo1_400.png

Years
  • I'm kinda bummed that this is a US event, but I'll still celebrate by playing my fave Pokemon games all day! Not just my 6th Gen games, but also revisiting my 5th Gen games as well. And of course, reblogging tons of Pokemon art on Tumblr.

Years
  • I'm kinda bummed that this is a US event, but I'll still celebrate by playing my fave Pokemon games all day! Not just my 6th Gen games, but also revisiting my 5th Gen games as well. And of course, reblogging tons of Pokemon art on Tumblr.

Can't do anything about Mew, but I have both X and Alpha Sapphire. Let's say that without cost...

Back