• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokkén Tournament Demo Live in Europe and Australia

Years
Same here, would have been great to have had a week or few ago! Hopefully it might help people who are on the fence about buying it.

Years
  • Age 45
  • Seen Oct 9, 2017
Pretty sure it's already out in NA! :)

Got my hopes up there for a minute! But sadly, I just checked and nope, no demo. Just the description, 6 screen shots, 1 related video and then all the technical info about it. I even went to the "Demos" section in the eShop and the latest demos there are SDK Spriter, Word Puzzles by POWGI and Lego Marvel's Avengers (which came out in January, so Pokken Tournament wouldn't be before that) so sadly, so NA Demo yet

Years
This does remind me how North America got the OR/AS demo later than Europe and Australia did. That said, I'm sure this game is already becoming a hit with many from what I've seen of it so far.

Back