• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Serial Code Events for Hoopa in Europe, Kanto Legendaries in May

Years
Next month is going to be a month full of serial code events, given the next monthly mythical Darkrai will also be coming. Serial codes are annoying, but we have to deal with it.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Next month is going to be a month full of serial code events, given the next monthly mythical Darkrai will also be coming. Serial codes are annoying, but we have to deal with it.
Are they that annoying? Sure, they're a touch more effort than just wifi, and if they're restricted to picking up the code from a store then that is annoying, but if the code is given over the internet then it's fairly simple imo.

Thought the monthly giveaways for the rest of the year are just wifi downloads too - Mew was 'get a code from a store', but Celebi and Jirachi were wifi downloads.

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 31, 2016
I was starting to get into that Trainer Club. Making my character look nerdtastic and fabulous. It took me a while to remember I only signed up the upcoming code.

MirraJade

Kimono Girl
Years
I'm so happy to finally get Hoopa was able to get two of them with both of my ORAS games, shame you can't trade them on the GTS wouldn't mind getting my hands on a Mew without the whole friend code exchanging

Years
Bulbanews reports that the Hoopa serial code is also valid for Australia. That's great news for those Australians who missed that last Hoopa event, but yeah just giving a heads-up here.

pkmin3033

I couldn't get this to work...I was told I'd already received it. I had A Hoopa on the file, but I wasn't aware it was the same one. Kinda disappointing; I was hoping for a second =/

Back