• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: CoroCoro Reveals information on Magearna and "Pokémon Ga-Olé"

Years
  • Yes, trolled again.

Drip feeding seems what they are going to do with the news at this stage if they're keeping new info under wraps for what is going to be a little over two months since the game announcement.

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    I might just not bother getting my hopes up about Sun and Moon news. Or watch 'Let's Plays' when the game is out. It would be nice to not overthink my playthrough like I usually do.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    This is all they revealed? =(

It was pretty obvious too that Magearna is Steel/Fairy

No one cares about yer random spin-off shit Game Freak, we need Sun/Moon info!

Years
  • Wow, now I'm disappointed. The Pokenchi thing was understandable, but for CoroCoro we were supposed to get some real news. The game is coming out by the holidays they should start giving more information on it.

Back