• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

#37 - iJustine [Voting]

Your Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Do not vote for yourself

Moments.

ijustine.png

Stock

Forever

jl8mS.png

Stock

Signomi

justineicon.png

Stock http://i54.tinypic.com/aetds2.jpg
    Rainbow background: http://i54.tinypic.com/2drxe1x.jpg

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I'm voting moments. for this IOTW. I like the recolouring of iJustine in his icon which he has done. I'll say it was a tie up between him and Signomi for me.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Forever stole my vote.
    I liked how moments. recoloured his; but it still seemed too bland in my perspective and I think a recolour just wasn't enough. Signomi's was the complete opposite of moments. and had a colourful and fantabulous theme; however I found it too overwhelming. I found Forever's to be a tad better than both icons but I congratulate everyone on their effort. :>

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Moments. by far grasped this theme the most and made the most professional and best looking icon. The colouration used is so on point to a style of iconage which looks extremely well. I can see technique used to bring out the colour of the lips. Nice use of gradient maps and nice stock placement. Overall the best icon here.

Followed by this was Signomi's entry. I admire her style, but more so for anime stock, it doesn't seem to work with real life images as much. The stock was nicely rendered also, which was a big plus in the amount of work done here. But the way it was coloured just bothered me a little. It wasn't quite on point, a little too bright in my opinion, high quality entry, but just a little over saturation.

Finally, Forever's. The stock's quality was reduced to begin with, the positioning was pretty bad, it should have been less of a close up on her face. Very little technique used and in general, was completely sub-par to the other two entries which deserve the votes here. Given the stock, this icon could have been so much better.

I'd like to see either Signomi or moments. win here, as both show some great quality and professionalism and lack beginner mistakes. I went with moment.'s purely because it was the icon I would use and seems to be the most eye pleasing of the two I found to be the best.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    moments. has gotten my vote on this one, the icon is very nice and the colors really caught my attention, however I feel it would stand out a bit more if the brightness were to be adjusted just slightly a tad more, but it's just my opinion. Also, agreeing with Gavin's statement as well.

Years
  • Agreeing with Gavin about moments.'s entry. What I tend to do with my icons is saturation them a tad bit much because I find vibrancy rather appealing in most aesthetic cases, but despite that I do rather like the level of colour and brightness on the first entry and I find the spotlighting very appealing to look at, so moments. has my vote.

Years
  • It was a bit hard to pick between moments. and Forever's icons. All three had great icons, but my vote has to go to moments. ^..^;; Siggy's was really colorful, which I admired, but I don't think it suited the stock. D= Forever's was also great, but I really liked what moments. did to his icon. I wish I could sort of word it, but I can't, haha. xD But, good luck you guys! Amazing icons either way. =]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back