• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokkén Dojo: Gunning with Garchomp

Years
  • Superb article, Nah! ^^

Sounds like Garchomp would be a good choice for me, but I know I'll never abandon Pickles!

Dig is such an awesome move, probably one of the best in the game I think, and I know this may seem silly but I actually find the visual of the fin coming towards you quite scary!

Oh, what does whiff been in this context btw? :3c

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I very much like how they made the pictures for the combos appear one after the other, looks way better than having them all just sitting there like they were in the thread in the workshop.

Oh, what does whiff been in this context btw? :3c
    It means miss. If you whiffed an attack you didn't hit with it.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Oh yeah, something I did not mention in my guide that I just thought of to mention now is that Sand Tomb cancel mixups are something all Garchomp players should incorporate into their play if they haven't already. Sand Tomb canceling I'm pretty sure gives you more potential mix-up options than just about anything else in Garchomp's moveset. And mixups are a pretty powerful thing really.

Back