• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Daily: Hiring! (again)

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • Yeah, you still have a couple weeks-and-bit to apply.

We've got a nice number already which is nice, but we're still keen to see more!

As emphasised in the article, we are looking for proofreaders and people to write about a) fanwork features (particularly ROM Hacking) and b) news. With news, there's two sorts - the in-depth longer articles discussing various aspects of stuff we learn, and quick short 'here's breaking news *images/videos* articles. The latter is more a 'can you do stuff quickly' rather than needing to worry about being able to write a lot regularly, if that's a concern.

We're considering all positions, mind, so if you're interested in something not mentioned that's fine too! Those are just the more pressing gaps we have atm.

Lastly, while it isn't a guarantee or anything, getting involved with Daily now in some way helps any applicant, even if it's just responding to ideas pitched by others (better than not at all!). Hint. :V

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Only a few days left now, guys! Get those applications in!

I'll note that we may be now wanting artists a touch more again, so I encourage applicants on that too!

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Cool! I applied, I looking forward to seeing those who get in regardless as well as the great content to come from them in future!

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Applications are now closed! We got a bunch near the end of the deadline (and easily more than we can hire for), so we'll be moving to get through them as soon as possible. Hang tight! You'll all get PMs after it.

Back