• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon GO adds Christmas items to shop

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
Years
  • FYI, for those who only spend coins on incubators (I know plenty of people who are in this boat), the only worthwhile buy is the Special Box.

Base price is 300 coins for 2 incubators.

Special:
    250 coins for 2x incubators
    • Save 50 coins

Great:
    550 coins for 4x incubators
    • Lose 50 coins vs. buying 2x Special Boxes for 500 coins and 4x incubators

Ultra:
    1500 coins for 6x incubators
    • Lose 750 coins vs. buying 3x Special Boxes for 750 coins and 6x incubators

The Great Box would only be worthwhile if you actually happen to frequently use Incense. If you're only going for incubator deals, then target the Special Box.

Years
  • I don't even have enough coins because I hardly battle gyms and when I do my Pokémon get knocked out of them quickly, being in NYC. Likely yet another missed opportunity but I'll still try my best to hoard up as much money as I can before the sale ends!

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2017
    I blew my gold on incubators when i heared the eggs would be more likely to have new pokemon.

That sucks, now the same stuff is cheaper. I will invest some real money to stack up on incubators.

I would choose the small box. 50 gold for 2 incense is not good, its the normal price. So you get twice the stuff for twice the price compared to the small box, but also you pay 50 gold for 2 incense. Not good.

Back