• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hanatori

Wet Biscuit Maglee
    Years
    >Man, you people really are uptight.

Out of curiosity... how are we uptight? ^^;;

Now, as for the Marowak picture... it's quite good. ^^ The coloring is probably what I like best about the picture... it gives the Marowak (thing) a realistic look. I also like how it was drawn in general - it does look like a Marowak... beast... thingy... ^^;; *runs*

*because she can not give a single suggestion, her post now feels rather spammy. ._,*

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    All I did was say how it's bad, I didn't mean for it to turn into a discussion. Man, I never had so many topics closed before... but whatever. This is another old Marowak experiment. It looks rather odd. Is anthro.

EDIT: stupid thing wouldn't attach.

Last edited:

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    bleh when my next pic is complete I'm gonna be leaving here for good so yeah.

they're both great reditions of Marowak, the poor dude is very under sorted? hmm don't know how to phrase it other than mangle as I do for Pokemon. Ah well just keep 'em comming and I'll be happy ;)

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    I really hate art like that(Pokemon looking big and humanish) its just not right, however i will leave my oppinions on that part out of it and ou coloring is good as allways

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
    *shakes head sadly*

Anyway...awesome, AWESOME pics, Ivee. Absolutely CORKING. As with other Pokemon, you have made me appreciate how fizzin' cool Marowak can be. *salutes* xD

Oh yeah, and I absolutely HATE when people post 'drawings' that look pretty much traced from the official pic. It's just plain laziness. And... anthropomorphs all the way! ^^

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    ANTHROMORPHS ROCK! There coool and origonal...normally unless evil ppl start copying others *bangs them with his mod hammer*

I tend to draw things when i first see them in an origonal post but then i try new stuff. . .

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Great pictures Iveechan! I adore your coloring~ =3 It's really facinating to see Marowack like that, Great job! XD

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    Heh... I still don't have anything totally new, so I'll just continue posting doodles. This handsome fellow is a Mr. Mime hybrid. He's villian in that story idea I had with Greg and Brenda and them. Because the mime (Simon) looks so human, he was able to evade the anti-hybrid law, and even aids the police, using his Psychic powers to detect other hybrids (if this were in color, you'd be able to see his mimey-ness more). Eventually Simon does get discovered and he arrives at Greg and David's place all beat up and nearly dead. Why he arrives I do not know, but I have a thing for injured dudes.

Or maybe his name should be... Psymon (ack, Stellarwind-ness!)

Zento

Mushroom God
    Years
    I adore that first Marowak you posted. ^^ Coloring's extremely lovely, and just the pose.

You did a great job on Simon. He looks really handsome. xD;; (I sound so corny....) Your doodles just are great period. ;_;

Good luck on your project!

*scurries into a hole for I have nothing better to say*

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    Ha, you think Simon's hot? Well, everybody has their preferences. I like Greg myself ;D. Oh yeah, Keleri... corking?

I'm not sure how old this Hitmonarch is, but he will live with his parents for a few more years. His has leftover spots from his younger days, and his armor isn't quite tough enough yet. Has that sort of "deer in the headlights" look, heh. The background was found on google and it's quite lovely.​

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Wahahahaha!
    I like the last picture very much!!
    More more more!
    I want to see more of your art in different Pokemons.

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
    Squee! Hitmonarchs are t3h w00t. The spots look cute on him, reminds me of a cougar or somefin'. ^^

Iveechan said:
    Oh yeah, Keleri... corking?

Hehe, 'tis a British expression, I think. Like 'capital'. *chortles and falls down a flight of stairs*

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    :D

A very young baby Hitmonarch. His spots are more visible and he's all soft and snack-able to predators. I was too lazy to do shadows, so I just did a cel-shaded type outline. Aw, don't you want one for a pet?

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Keleri said:
    Hehe, 'tis a British expression, I think. Like 'capital'. *chortles and falls down a flight of stairs*
    Excuse me! corking is an expression that is believed to have been used by stereotypical british during one of the world wars! We kinda don't use any language like that anymore, I don't even think it was actually used back then. :s

Anyways on to Iveechan's cool piccies. I love the too marowaks and the teen hitmonarch is awesome. I love the way it still has signs of youth. The baby one is adorable! Well done!

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
    Eeee, the baby Hitmonarch ish t3h ky00t. *luvvles* xD

igtica said:
    Excuse me! corking is an expression that is believed to have been used by stereotypical british during one of the world wars! We kinda don't use any language like that anymore, I don't even think it was actually used back then. :s

I got it from Harry Potter, so meh. :B

Back