• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    My relatives used to call me Corky because I was clueless. I think it was a retard's name on some show. Don't I have a kind and loving family?

This here was a request... you can tell by the odd colors. Red Houndour protecting a pregnant Growlithe with grey stripes (and yes, I see that I forgot some stripes). I like the hound's hackles :D

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Wow what an awesome red houndour! Aww growlithe looks so sweet ^_^.

lol got Corking from harry potter, I don't recall it being used....dear me that what you get for allowing them to ensure a 'british' feel was used :p lol next it will be smashing :p

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
    Whee! The teal-armoured hitmonarch is simply corking. Have you decided on a standard armour color for them? I remember the other ones having blue armour, but maybe I'm wrong. Oh well. You should draw a shiny Hitmonarch sometime. ^^;;

Oh yeah, I was looking at some of your art on DA...what exactly *is* an Ebi anyway?

igtica said:
    lol got Corking from harry potter, I don't recall it being used....dear me that what you get for allowing them to ensure a 'british' feel was used :p lol next it will be smashing :p

wha? Harry Potter's written by a british author, you know. I got it from a scene where Fred and George were greeting Harry, and then one of them turned to his mother as if he'd just noticed her, and said something to the effect of "Simply corking to see you mother!" It's not supposed to be derogatory towards the british, I'm going for a more random and mildly amusing effect.

Back