• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Mew, Shiny Tapu Koko events announced in Asia

User19sq

Trump promised "America first". I can see why, now; it looks like America will be last to get this Shiny Koko.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 7, 2020
O.O
Oh my god! They're releasing Mew soon!! I want one so badly, it's pretty much my number one favorite Legendary! I haven't had an official one since back in generation 3 (I've had a couple of fake ones...), I'm super excited to get my hands on one, especially since I missed its last release.

Shiny Tapu Koko sounds pretty cool as well, I'm seriously looking forward to these event releases, hopefully America wont be left in the dust on these.
After looking over some of the finer details about the release, it sounds like Mew might be only available to players who participate in the next official competition. I kind of hope they release it without requiring player to compete, but if they don't, I guess it's time for me to start investing my time once more in building a proper competitive team.

Last edited:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I'm anxious for the event to come to the U.S. so I can get a good-natured Tap Kek for competitive battles unlike my non-shiny one (it has a Jolly nature).

TequitoClown

Swim swim. Swim sw- Tentacool
Years
To be honest I'm getting a little mad. Why is the west getting bottlecaps and munchlax? Why don't we have anything special yet? I know It's where all Nintendo and stuff is, but you have millions of fans in the west too! Where's our love?

Years
If/when Shiny Koko comes to the US, I might make it the first event legend I SR for a good nature. IVs don't matter too much with hyper training so thank Arceus for that.

Fawful_X

Monster-hunting Red Mage
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 2, 2018
I'll be frank, I'm not too keen on the shiny Tapus, personally. Still, I feel like it'd be cool if we got them in the states, since the west is already pretty starved on event pokemon.

Back