• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: 6th Sun and Moon Global Mission begins

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
Already 1.230.000+ Pokè Beans harvested, the 3 million goal is 100% sure.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Get the feeling this one's gonna hit the goal the same day it's put up. As of this post we're at 2.57 mil.

This one is super easy 2000-4000 FC, so anyone interested will want to grab a few beans ASAP so they can get in on it. I already did, so now I just wait lol.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I think we have hit the goal now. I checked yesterday and I did 1 session of getting beans and harvested over 250 in about 5 or 10 minutes.

I thought we would fail this one, but I guess not. This will probably be my last one unless they bring in a unique poke ball such as a Dream Ball. I am around 85 or 90 Festival level. Once I get to 100 I probably won't do these anymore.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
aaaaaaand now we're at just over double the goal

let's see how high it gets by the end

Back