• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: CoroCoro leaks information on Marshadow Z-Move, Ho-Oh distribution

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
So much for Astonishing news !
Corocoro need to learn the meaning of Astonishing because I am not astonished.

Years
I am disappointed. Though at the same time it felt expected, because I don't think I see US/UM coverage starting until next month's issue.

pkmin3033

"Soul-Stealing 7-Star Strike" makes me think of ShadowSeraphimon, haha. I doubt we'll ever see the Ho-Oh event, so I'm honestly not all that fussed about it either.

But not having any USUM information doesn't surprise me - have to drum up the speculation and hype for those preorders, after all! Actually giving us solid information to go on and get excited about would be unthinkable!

Years
I don't think this has been listed in the article but the Marshadow news has been listed as Ultra Scoop 3 and the Ho-oh distribution as Ultra Scoop 2, that means that there should be an Ultra Scoop 1 that hasn't been leaked yet. It might not give us anything major but it would be cool to find out some minor details about Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
So much for Astonishing news !
Corocoro need to learn the meaning of Astonishing because I am not astonished.
That's because you're not quite the target audience. The audience is for pokemon fans in general in Japan - younger fans who buy the magazine - rather than those who look at hacked information which had no official mention anywhere, or even videos of the very move performed already via youtube videos.

I mean, younger me would think 'huh, that rare legendary can do this really cool z-move that nobody else can and hey it makes its colour change too' the first time I knew that info. Heck, current me was entertained by the gif I included of Marshadow in battles in that speculation article I wrote regarding Marshadow and what its announcement means for gen 7 games, because I hadn't seen it before.

Years
The new pieces of official art of Ultra Solgaleo and Lunala aren't bad. At least this is a teaser that we'll get new US/UM info in next month's issue, on top of trailers that will also pop up on random dates.

Back