• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: New Pokémon Anime Opening Aired in Japan!

Years
New Pok?mon Anime Opening Aired in Japan!

LWkLATL.png

Today, a new opening intro made its appearance in Japan. Did you see the new intro? What do you think of it?
Check it out here!

Years
I feel this opening was a disappointment, since it consisted entirely of clips from the previous SM episodes, along with also likely spoiling some Akala Trials stuff.

Surprised that Totem Salazzle from the games is getting replaced by Alolan Marowak. Lurantis and Wishiwashi were retained though.

CidHazard

just a miserable pile of secrets
Years
I wouldn't be surprised if this OP gets changed after a month XD It's clearly just for promotional purposes... But it's not like they haven't done this before, XY had the Diancie and Hoopa movie snippets (And a couple of specials) on their OP's and Ed's for about four episodes.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
IM SO EMOTIONAL OVER THIS, IDK ABOUT THE CLIP THE SONG IS WHAT GETS TO ME AAHHH ;-;

Back