• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Magikarp Jump Update

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
  • Version 1.2.0 features new Ultra League, Magikarp Patterns, events, Friendship Items, and Decorations

So hyped for new decorations but I am not yet done with the Heal League so it sucks.

jombii

Years
  • new updates

Spoiler:

Years
  • They made the popups from clicking pok? balls faster too. Now I can spam click those golden level up balls to pick up my coins for new Magikarp mass leveling much quicker!

edit: everything seems to be moving a lot faster in general? Your character doesn't walk so slowly to the next league battle either.

Years
  • yeah I was gonna mention that too but wasn't 100% sure if it was new lol. This is so great. The game felt sluggish before, now I don't have to be as slowed down by anything!!

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • They made the popups from clicking pok? balls faster too. Now I can spam click those golden level up balls to pick up my coins for new Magikarp mass leveling much quicker!

edit: everything seems to be moving a lot faster in general? Your character doesn't walk so slowly to the next league battle either.
    Faster? And skipping event scenes? That sounds good. Was one of my qualms with the game, it just moved too slowly.

Daily article is linked with this thread btw! Credit to Radiating for putting it together. We'll be updating it further shortly as well with more details.

jombii

Years
  • Faster? And skipping event scenes? That sounds good. Was one of my qualms with the game, it just moved too slowly.

Daily article is linked with this thread btw! Credit to Radiating for putting it together. We'll be updating it further shortly as well with more details.

I think the feeding animation is also a tad bit faster than normal but don't quote me on this.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Also, it no longer says "Magikarp regained a League Play" after every single battle. I was getting pretty bored from going through the Leagues over and over again, but it all goes a lot faster now.

Alright, back to training Magikarp. :D

Years
  • Just to clarify, moving faster to the next league battle only happens when you're moving on to a challenge you've won previously. If you haven't won it yet, your character moves as slow as it did before.

Great update though =)

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I'm glad they keep updating this game. It really is a fun little game once you get used to it.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    aaaaaaaaaa is there a Eevee? I'm even more mad I lost my save now ;^;

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I need a mudkip. haven't been playing Magikarp Jump much unfourtunatly, I always forget to charge my phone :p

Back