• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash Hat Pikachu event in Pokémon GO

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2020
    Oh dear not too impressed for the anniversary week event I was expecting something really good, or is that just me

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Oh dear not too impressed for the anniversary week event I was expecting something really good, or is that just me
    I expected a better deal on the anniversary box... =/

Article updated with an official image and details. The event has started... but there's an issue so no Ash Hat Pikachu have appeared yet. Hopefully they fix it soon I guess? =/

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Ash Hat Pikachu is cute and all, and I want one, but I really thought the anniversary would be a bigger deal. I know they can't rush things too much, but sometimes I want them to. lol

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    I hope I'll manage to catch once, haven't seen to many Pikachu around here for a while. I have every event Pikachu except this one :o

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Still haven't got a Pichu :c I do have the Pikachu - I caught a few so I can definitely got an Ash-Hat Pikachu!

...kinda wish it was a shiny instead BUT OH WELL.

Good news is I have a 2km egg now sooooo hopefully there's a Pichu in there :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Caught about 50 of the Ashachus they're just adorable omg. Not had any luck with getting a Pichu yet and time is running short but I'll spam as many eggs as I can whilst there's still some time left!

Back