• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Magikarp Jump clears 10 million downloads

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I find this a little surprising! I didn't keep playing the game for more than a few days personally I found it just didn't have any retention appeal, what is it that's making so many people download it? Why did you guys choose to out of interest?

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
I find this a little surprising! I didn't keep playing the game for more than a few days personally I found it just didn't have any retention appeal, what is it that's making so many people download it? Why did you guys choose to out of interest?
I was first hooked by the cute art style tbh haha. I'm still playing it because it's a simple and fun activity to do 2 or 3 times a day, and because I still have yet to collect all the patterns.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018

As for myself it was a challenge at first, Johnny told me he'd get higher Rank than me, so I had to get to the max Rank before him. Spoiler alert: I won.

Then it was just a matter of completion, with Events, Achievements, Patterns, etc

Back