• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lugia, Articuno and worldwide bonuses in Pokémon GO

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2017
    I have been waiting for this, so exciting.

I have been saving all my larvitar, dratini, lapras, magikarp, relaxo, machop, onix, rhihorn, and on top of that also some that are generally rare and needed for gen4 like likitung and yanma. So my pokemon storage has been close to full for a long time, and now i can sort them all out and send them away for two candy instead of one. All those with low IVs can now go.

So much good candy. I think i will be sending away around 400 pokemon now.

Also, people just got a bunch of lure modules from the silver box purchases. It is now ultra-profitable to farm at lure modules with lucky egg and do some evolving as well. You can evolve every second pidgey and every 4th ratticate you catch.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2017
    It has begun. I just sent away 18 Dratini for 36 candy, and 31 magikarps for 62 candy (had to send some away without bonus, not enough space to keep more), and 34 rhihorn for 68 candy.

It will take hours to sort through it all, for many i still need to calculate IVs to see which one can go. Got to be really careful about not sending away anything good by accident.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Aw man I'm so stupid I transferred all my spare Pokémon yesterday, literally over 250 of them at once including several Dratini and Eevee XD Really should've seen this coming with GO Fest happening but I was getting so sick of having no box space.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I should've gone to the city and searched for the legendaries. I think I've missed them all now. When will they be back? :[

You just missed Articuno! You can still get Lugia and Moltres right now and Zapdos later :) People say they will cycle in and out so you shouldn't entirely miss Articuno.

Back