• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3D pokeballs

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtom8

Pokemon Trainer Michele.
    Years
    Looks very realistic. If only I could just grab one, and my Lucario(from my Pokemon Platinum)would come out. XD

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    They look awesome! I love how you know put them into scenes which are very fitting ^-^ But the only thing I have to say is that everything is way to shiny and reflecting

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Just an fyi: I merged your newer "updated" thread with the older one since they were basically for the same thing and were created so close together.

I'm also going to move this up to the Art Gallery forum. While still a form of graphic, I think you're more interested in how people see this art as a whole and it's not the typical "graphics" we have in here. :p

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    how long did that take you and how many dig tools you need not like you you need them hu. Ether way try to put that skill to go use you may have job out there.

well iv just spent 2 years in collage doing a course in multimedia design and next year im un university doing it at degree level so that i can get a job in it :D

now try to make the pokemon come out.
    Nice Work!

lol i wish im crap at organic modeling

They look awesome! I love how you know put them into scenes which are very fitting ^-^ But the only thing I have to say is that everything is way to shiny and reflecting

thanks and it is shiny for a reason i wanted everything to look sterile and stuff like in a real lab

Just an fyi: I merged your newer "updated" thread with the older one since they were basically for the same thing and were created so close together.

I'm also going to move this up to the Art Gallery forum. While still a form of graphic, I think you're more interested in how people see this art as a whole and it's not the typical "graphics" we have in here. :p

thanks a lot i appreciate it a lot

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    These are amazing. How long do they take to make?

the first ones took about 20 mins to model and 5 mins to render

the ones in the room took about 40 mins cus there mode detailed the room took about an hour and a half

the case took about 30 mins

added 10 mins to get the lighting just right.

wow..these are AMAZING! great job!

thanks im glad that you like them

majorgames

AWSOME, the next step would be great and ultraballs

*Bumps hand on screen*

i guess i can't take them from the screen...

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2020
    Wow they look really realistic, the reflection makes it look life like, keep up the good work.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    This thread is almost a year old D: Please don't revive threads if they have been inactive for a month.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back