• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] 3d Pokemon models

Team_green

Roan Blini
Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2015
    Hey Everybody!! :D I Love to Model and Animate, i have started to Model Pokemon and here are 2 i have created, Pikachu and Metapod! I Also made a short animation on my Youtube, let me know what you think :)

Pikachu took about 2 days to model and Rig, Metapod took me a couple of Hours :)

Pikachu 1
    Spoiler:

Pikachu 2
    Spoiler:

Pikachu 3
    Spoiler:

Metapod
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Invertedartist

Stand User
    Years
  • Dang those look nice, what program do you use? i've only really used blender and found out quickly I should just stick to 2d animation XD so seeing this is just awesome

Years
  • You know, you should see if there is anyone who is using UDK or unity if that's with Maya or something similar, because game engines require you to import seperate models. You could use all your 3d models and insert them into UDK, for someone to make a game with! A 3D Pokémon game would be pretty nice.

Back