• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3DS games you're excited for

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    PROFESSOR LAYTON ECKS PHOENIX WRIGHT.
    Mario Kart, a wonderful staple game on any console.
    Paper Mario, if it's a proper RPG.
    If there's an FFT, that as well. plzplzplzplzFFTA3.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    I'm looking forward to Kingdom Hearts, Animal Crossing, Paper Mario and the Zelda: Ocarina of Time remake.
    The new Kingdom Hearts game looks promising because frankly, I love Kingdom Hearts, and I would love to play a Kingdom Hearts game in 3D. This game is probably going to be an actual direct sequel, and we've been waiting for this after all the spin-offs(other than Birth by Sleep).
    Animal Crossing looks very promising on the 3DS also. I would love to play Animal Crossing in 3D, and since I didn't really have a chance to play on WiFi because the DS Lite doesn't support WPA, I can now play Animal Crossing on the 3DS. The new style and designs look more innovative also, and it overall looks very customizable.
    I never really had a chance to play Paper Mario, so I'm looking forward to playing it on the 3DS. Zelda Ocarina of Time will probably be good. I've played it on my Wii and on the N64 before, but I would love to play it in 3D.
    Games are looking much better on the 3DS, and I think that overall they look enjoyable, and I'm looking forward to them.

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
    Years
    Animal Crossing. Thats about it other than maybe a Pokemon Ranger or traditional Pokemon game. Though puzzle games could be interesting. Just hope there are no Nintendog knockoffs for it. Even if there are, I ain't gonna get into that nonsense.

Oh, and Game Boy titles as downloadable. I'm hoping for Tetris, Revenge of the Gator, Batman, Super Mario Land (Golden Coins, too), Nail 'n Scale,
    and one of the Zelda Oracle (Time or Seasons). Game Boy Color's Mario Tennis would be cool too.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I'd like to see what they do with Ocarina of Time, though I can't really justify spending $40 on an almost straight port of a 13 year old game that I've played several times before. Otherwise, I'm looking forward to Kid Icarus, Kingdom Hearts 3D, Star Fox, and Paper Mario (though I still have to play TTYD). Since none of those are supposed to be out until at least later this year, I doubt I get a 3DS at launch.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I'm looking forward to:

- Paper Mario 3DS. I love the original N64 game. I'll probably replay it and TTYD before playing this third instalment (let us never speak of Super Paper Mario)
    - Animal Crossing 3DS. I was addicted to the N64/GCN version. WW and CF just didn't do it for me. It wasn't much of an improvement. Although, I do think it works much better on handheld than console. I love that it finally has a graphical update, and hopefully some other changes to modernize it.
    - Mario Kart 3DS. Title says enough.
    - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS. Yeah, nothing really new. But, I'm me and it's OoT.

Back