• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4 pokemon battle 50-80

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devink23

Champion
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2008
    I have a lv.52 scissor, lv.100 toxicroak, lv.70 giratina, lv.73 celebi

The REAL Shadow Chaos

The one and only REAL Chaos!
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2008
    WTF are you for noob? Never heard of lv100 in WFC?
    And why do you use ubers along with Scizor? Scizor is not excactly goo din an uberteam you know.... And please, stop using Hyper Beam! That move is more horrible than my English grammar! The recharge sucks badly! And start EVing your Pokemon because your team sucks badly I would own it with ease!

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    yes shadow, because bashing new wifi trainers is just so cool right?

Years
    WTF are you for noob? Never heard of lv100 in WFC?
    And why do you use ubers along with Scizor? Scizor is not excactly goo din an uberteam you know.... And please, stop using Hyper Beam! That move is more horrible than my English grammar! The recharge sucks badly! And start EVing your Pokemon because your team sucks badly I would own it with ease!

This is not what we stand for here at PC, so I say shut your mouth and battle ME like a man.

But seriously, PM me if you want to battle.

Devink23

Champion
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2008
    Yeah, quit it. nobody needs to be banned.I've seen 2 users, one banned FOR GOOD the other just a while.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    plus if someones new you help them and teach them just like harupia, previously dunlop, taught me about the filter and such

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Ugh, this thread went down the toilet fast. Devin, feel free to make a new clean thread or use the Battle Me Now sticky. I only suggest that you do use the LV 100 rule and possibly dump the ubers.

-CLOSED-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back