• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: Crimson Invasion!

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2018
    I've got about 16 boosters and a theme deck on the way in the mail, but I bought one booster at a local shop today and here is what I pulled (in no particular order):

Remoraid
    Alolan Graveler
    Jangmo-o
    Shellos
    Mankey
    Karrablast
    Steel Energy
    Wigglytuff (Rare)
    Aron (reverse holo)
    Emolga
    Lairon

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • I've got about 16 boosters and a theme deck on the way in the mail, but I bought one booster at a local shop today and here is what I pulled (in no particular order):

Remoraid
    Alolan Graveler
    Jangmo-o
    Shellos
    Mankey
    Karrablast
    Steel Energy
    Wigglytuff (Rare)
    Aron (reverse holo)
    Emolga
    Lairon

Ugh. I've pulled 3 Wigglytuff with the pre-release event. So sick of that card.

Seriously speaking though.... I really hate the mess with prize-cards attacks of the Ultra Beasts. Haven't faced off against any but a Kartana so far, but man, they already sound annoying on paper.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2018
    @Arma - I'm not familiar of the prize-card attacks you're referring to. Could you explain?

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
  • @Arma - I'm not familiar of the prize-card attacks you're referring to. Could you explain?
    A lot of them I went over in my review, but for convenience sake...

Many UB's GX attacks directly impact prize cards. Here are a few of them:

Kartana - Blade GX: Take one Prize Card
    Nihilego - Symboiant GX: Your opponent adds the top two cards of their deck to their prizes
    Guzzlord - Glutton GX: 100 damage. If you KO an enemy with this, take two extra prizes.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2018
    A lot of them I went over in my review, but for convenience sake...

Many UB's GX attacks directly impact prize cards. Here are a few of them:

Kartana - Blade GX: Take one Prize Card
    Nihilego - Symboiant GX: Your opponent adds the top two cards of their deck to their prizes
    Guzzlord - Glutton GX: 100 damage. If you KO an enemy with this, take two extra prizes.

My goodness. That makes for some crazy powerful cards!

Back