• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Shiny Pikachu rates increased for Pokémon GO Community Day event

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Didn't see any shiny Pikachu's here.

Just checked Twitter, most people got like 30 shiny Pikachu's.

Tobe honest this makes me hate Niantic more. I mean come on no shinies in like 60 Pikachu's during the event?

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Didn't see any shiny Pikachu's here.

Just checked Twitter, most people got like 30 shiny Pikachu's.

Tobe honest this makes me hate Niantic more. I mean come on no shinies in like 60 Pikachu's during the event?
    Sorry to hear about your bad luck. D= I know a bunch of people missed out given the event was only 3 hours long, plus some people work on Saturdays...

I caught one, with only three minutes to spare. Encountered about 15 of them.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Going to be trying for this cutie, assuming the game works for me since I've had GPS errors for over a year now since some updates. Really want!!
    The event already finished I'm afraid. :( I mean, Pikachu will still appear in the wild and will still have a chance to be shiny, it's just not super common like during the event. (Also no more Surf but in GO it's pretty unimportant.)

Back