• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Shiny Tapu Lele available through 2018 International Challenge November participation

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Those who participate in at least 3 battles in the upcoming 2018 International Challenge November will receive a Shiny Tapu Lele, which has never been distributed before! Will you be participating?

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I really wanna give this a try but knowing me I'll say this and then do absolutely nothing. xD

Years
  • Don't worry about winning or losing; as long as you complete at least 3 battles, you will receive the Shiny Tapu Lele after the competition is over!

Great to hear, because I really would love a shiny Lele. Count me in for this when it comes around. <3

Years
  • I forgot to participate for a shiny Mimikyu in October, but this time, I won't forget. Shiny Tapu Lele sounds like a great addition to my collection.

Back