• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Team Rocket with Shadow Pokémon launched unannounced in Pokémon GO

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • I did not expect this to be launched without an announcement...

I am glad about Shadow Pokemon getting a new lease of life. Hope it's available to more than level 40 players soon.

Last edited:

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • Just battled a Rocket Grunt! 😃 It was at my mom's office building, which happens to be a Pokestop - I'd better tell her to stay safe, LOL.
    I did pretty well, considering it was basically my first battle in GO; I mainly used an over-1000 CP Tauros. Failed at catching the Shadow Rattata, though :(

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Managed to win every battle so far. Do recommend using Pokemon that resist attacks, as that can help a lot and you get more balls for catching the Shadow Pokemon based on how many survive in your side. Throw a ball after they attack as well (a second or so after) to minimise the chance of missing your throw due to it attacking mid-throw.

Only have bulbasaur and rattata so far... I want more variety!

Back