• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Pokémon GO’s Buddy Adventure feature announced!

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
Show the world that you're a Pokémon Trainer (again) with Pokémon GO's new feature, which is very similar to Amie, Refresh and Camp!

bobandbill

one more time
Years
As I hit level 40 last week I have access to the buddy system early in GO. :B

The system seems alright. You throw berries to feed them, keep feeding every so often to see them on overworld. You can increase their buddy-ness, grants perks (catch assist, find presents; find locations (?) and find souvenirs (guess bonus items specific to this); cp boost (I am guessing effectively 5 levels) and a ribbon.

There's much more stats for the pokemon set as your buddy, and daily activities like battling, taking a picture, going somewhere new with it...

Ferroseed rolls around you, it's cute.

Years
Sounds cute! I think it's live for trainers above lv. 30 now, but I've not tested yet. Gonna walk my shiny sheepy and see how it goes ~

Back