• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: Sword and Shield graphics review: Sometimes nice, yet clearly rushed

bobandbill

one more time
Years
The next SwSh review article for Daily! More graphics and animations looked at, with both positives and negatives.

Years
Agree for the most part. Pop-in encounters have been a little annoying more than once when I'm biking through the wild area and they spawn right in front of me. The infamous clapping scene is also one I can't forget haha. :droplet: Always happy to see cute camp interactions though! As silly/broken as they can be sometimes lol.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I also agreed on pop-in problem, because when I traverse through some parts of Wild Area, I even see my player character disappear at times, which looks odd to the point I almost thought the game was broken. Still, some parts of Galar region looks stunning. I for one enjoyed the look of Ballonlea, among others.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I also agreed on pop-in problem, because when I traverse through some parts of Wild Area, I even see my player character disappear at times, which looks odd to the point I almost thought the game was broken. Still, some parts of Galar region looks stunning. I for one enjoyed the look of Ballonlea, among others.
I heven't encountered my character disappearing, sans once with moving the camera into a tree, and another time walking into someone's camp tent (so they were obscured rather than disappearing).

Certainly some parts do look very nice. I wise those areas had more to explore though...

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I heven't encountered my character disappearing, sans once with moving the camera into a tree, and another time walking into someone's camp tent (so they were obscured rather than disappearing).
That's the point. The camera seems to getting in the way at times, causing my character seem to disappear in some parts of Wild Area. Otherwise I see almost no problems though.

Back