• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Towers of Two Fists revealed in Pokémon Sword and Shield DLC

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
  • Leon's tights were the most awaited things ever! Also looks like Rillaboom joined a British metalcore band and wrote drum solos for the breakdown.

Years
  • not a whole lot to comment about here, i think. this was mostly showing off kubfu and urshifu + gmax starters which is nice! ngl rillaboom's gmax form is warming up to me quite a bit.

Years
  • G-Max Inteleon with the tail unwrapped looks awesome! Also, Master Mustard's name is a much more obvious pun when said with a British accent.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • TBH a lot of the stuff here was... kinda stuff we already knew to some extent. We got the new gmax move details, for instance, but we knew they had those forms. Kubfu having two forms as well when it evolves - just a bit more now about having to take on one (1) tower to determine that.

Years
  • i think from here on out it's probably going to be the usual "game freak being conservative with what information they disclose" sort of thing. like pre-release swsh.

Back