• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Eggs and free Daily Scout in Pokémon Masters, more datamines found

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • Gotta say, free daily scout (even if nearly always items) is a nice QoL feature. Gonna pay off eventually!

Some spoilers in article on that note given datamined characters/Pokemon. You are warned!

Years
  • To be honest I've dropped from the game after about 2 weeks after the release because there wasn't much to do and events were just boring chore, but I'm beginning to like what they are doing with Masters. Silver and Ho-Oh sounds interesting. If I would pair him, I would probably pair him with Lugia since it's the mascot of Silver and Soul Silver. I also like more possibilities for player's Pokémon.

Back