• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet DLC and Detective Pikachu Returns features in Direct

We don’t have release dates for the DLC of Scarlet and Violet, but Detective Pikachu Returns hits the Switch in October.

Reginald Cosmic

Big Shot
Years
    • Age 26
    • He/Him/His
    • Seen today
    I woke up 5 minutes before the presentation, so I was kind of out of it during the early stuff. I need to rewatch the Detective Pikachu Returns part of the presentation to give my full thoughts on that.

I'm looking forward to the Scarlet/Violet DLC. I really need to complete the base game though.

I tried to keep my expectations in check, but part of me was really hoping they'd re-release the main series GBA games. I don't know if TPCi is willing to re-release those games with a PEGI 18 rating (because of the stupid Game Corner minigames that aren't even fun), so anyone living in those territories are likely out of luck. I can already play those games, so I guess I shouldn't be disappointed, but I feel bad for anyone who wants to play them on real hardware without taking out a bank loan for a non-bootleg cartridge. (Does NSO count as real hardware?)

Years
  • The NSO drops were neat i guess but definitely missed opportunities for some mainline drops
    Nothing to say on Detective Pikachu returns, im sure it will be fine
    VERY looking forward to the Scarlet/Violet DLC

you like moblie ads

Back