• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Matt's Pokemon Resource Pack

How would you rate this Pokemon Resource Pack?

• 5/5 - Flawless!

Votes: 98 49.2%
  • 4/5 - Great. Very few needs to be improved.

Votes: 63 31.7%
  • 3/5 - Good. Some things need to be improved.

Votes: 21 10.6%
  • 2/5 - Bad. Many things need to be improved.

Votes: 8 4.0%
  • 1/5 - Horrible.

Votes: 9 4.5%

• Total voters

DarknessMonkey

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 27, 2009
Hey Destined, I was just wondering if you knew anything about a corner piece for the mountains? I've been trying to make the mountains and like on the FRLG tiles there's two types of brown mountains and corner pieces, how do I do this with this set?

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
It's nice that you're giving us the actual tiles, Destined, and updating them thoroughly if you yourself notice any mistakes. Although I will have to remake my maps, good job on them (and maps always look better the second time around =D).

MykehDoom

Team Magma's Entei
Years
  • Age 35
  • GA
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
Umm could someone possibly make a snow covered version of the trees, rock, and grass? I really wanted to make some snow maps. ;_;

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
Umm could someone possibly make a snow covered version of the trees, rock, and grass? I really wanted to make some snow maps. ;_;

Well I'm currently editing Tiles made by Sarauv and Alistair for a snow city...I'll be more than happy to give them to you once I finish.

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
Years
Thanks.

The entire pack download solely depends on your computer. For Trace it takes 3 hours, for me, 16 minutes, and for my friend, only 10 minutes.

Seperately, the downloads won't take long at all.

I was really surprised I was able to get over 800 characters sets.
for me it took one minute
20 GB speed

GoldenBagon

Banned
Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2017
could u change the download to something like rapidshare cos my laptop doesnt like downloading things from mgeupload?

Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2011
This makes things MUCH easier for me to do what I need to do. There goes about 20% of the creation process I needed for my project. Thanks!

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
I think proper thanks are in order for everyone that's been working on, or are in the resource pack. It's really been a terrific thing, and since I'll totally be redoing Carbon with Kyledoves Tile set This makes it even more convenient. Thank you all for your hard work and contributions.

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
when I downloaded it some of the sounds are in waves and midi. Does anyone know of a good audio converter.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2010
Hey Matt, are you planning to add more DP tilesets to your Resources pack ? I'm wondering because I've found some DP tilesets on a french forum. So, I could can tell you where to find them.

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
Years
Thanks for the comments everybody. I hope you all enjoy making your own games.

Thanks for updating the tilesets Destined. If I get more time I will upload those new ones to the pack.

Back