• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th gen trading with me

What do you think about Dragon Types?

• Total voters
Years
  • I was thinking... could you add Elekid and Magby :D
    I'll trade you : Torchic, Mudkip, Snover, Gible, and Glameow.
    Sounds good? tell me if you'd like to rectify anything.
    If not, when could we trade (are you on EST?)

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2014
    I was thinking... could you add Elekid and Magby :D
    I'll trade you : Torchic, Mudkip, Snover, Gible, and Glameow.
    Sounds good? tell me if you'd like to rectify anything.
    If not, when could we trade (are you on EST?)

Ok, friend code? Is it your Pearl version? My friend code on top of page and in the trainer card. If you mean EasternStandardTime, then I think Im somewhere around Greenwich. Gible is very cool.

Last edited:

ScarletCross

Cresselia Fan
    Years
  • Hi. I am interested in a whole load of your Pokemon.
    Here's a list:
    Squirtle
    Bulbasaur
    Meowth
    Machop
    Chikorita
    Cyndaquil
    Totodile
    Teddiursa
    Elekid
    Treecko
    Azurill
    Skitty
    Plusle
    Piplup

Woah...
    Anyway, I can offer a few pokemon but unfortunately not Torchic (i also want Torchic too) as I dont have one.
    Oh and is it possible for these to be traded into pokemon black or white?

Last edited:

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2014
    Hi,
    I herd you like (mudpiks :P ) Dragons. So how about a Shuckle and a Lotad for a Trapinch and a Bagon?
    I need no trapinch, I ran into one in the safari zone when I was looking for a nosepass, but I would REALLY like a Bagon.

Will you take tms for your pokes? I have all of em I think.
    That's kind of something I would like, I never use a TM except if I have more than one.

Years
  • I need no trapinch, I ran into one in the safari zone when I was looking for a nosepass, but I would REALLY like a Bagon.

Your Bagon is waiting in the box. would you like sth else for a Lotad or does Bagon for Shuckle and Lotad sound fair? (i.e. Bagon and Magikarp :P )
    VM me so we can set a time, EST if possible :) )

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2014
    Your Bagon is waiting in the box. would you like sth else for a Lotad or does Bagon for Shuckle and Lotad sound fair? (i.e. Bagon and Magikarp :P )
    VM me so we can set a time, EST if possible :) )

Wailmer for Lotad, what is the time of this message for you?

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2011
    Hi there.

Turtwig and Chimchar for piplup and treecko?
    I can also offer TMs and/or items for other starters (squirtle and mudkip) if you're interested.

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
    Years
  • Hi, I've been looking for a variety of Pokemon for a while. That Croagunk offer looks interesting, I can give you various things I don't need anymore. They vary from things I can breed for you to already-trained Pokemon. Sorry, I don't offer EVs and IVs, no specific moves and no specifically-breds.

Contact me if you're interested and I'll hand you my Friend code on Soulsilver.

Back