• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Generation Pokemon

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    Mah, ya gotta keep the baby Pok?mon in there because they're "cute." Personally, I'd like to see them get burned and eaten, but? that's just me. I want to see more Dragons and Electrics. If they make one Electric/Dragon, I'll be happy? but no more babies!

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I do have a faint feeling that some of those silhouette Pokemon are gonna turn out to be baby Pokemon. x_X I would prefer all new Pokemon, but baby Pokemon are still cool. ^______^

I'm with Claire on the fact that Rukario ish teh cuteness. XD I like it's overall appearance. ^^ It looks like some sort of a dog with pants!! XD

~Kelsey

Years
    The squwiggly one is definatly a ghost type. The one with the big head kind-of reminds me of Lotad and smeargle. And the last on looks like Sudowoodo's baby form. And I agree, baby pokemon are pointless. I see pokemon as fighters, they arn't supposed to be cute, they're supposed to be strong and tough.

Years
    Well, I've just made an update of new Pokemon! I putted the three new revealed Pokemon but also all stats of new Pokemon!
    Enjoy!

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Manyula looks cool, but the other two just make me wanna slap the new Pokemon creators. Who the heck wants a Mr Mime and Sudowoodo pre-evolution?

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
    *Nods Up and Down* I really Like Manyula!!!
    But the pre-evo of Mr. Mime? I say, Make it cuter, or erase it from pokemon existence MWA HAHA (No offense)
    The Pre-Evo of Sudowoodo is ok.
    But, Rukario's cool!!! and Munchlax... nice

Is the English name for Rukario, Lucario?

Joveeno

Far Away Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Phoenix316 said:
    Manyula looks cool, but the other two just make me wanna slap the new Pokemon creators. Who the heck wants a Mr Mime and Sudowoodo pre-evolution?

Agree with that. That pre-evolution of Sudowoodo and Mr Mime really sucks. It makes me think like I'm a baby. It's better if they make the evolution of those two, like Manyula, it's so cool.

Anyway, that means there's another breeding method coming for Diamond/Pearl. In R/S, you use breeding items, I wonder what it'll be in Diamond/Pearl?

Years
    Hmm, yar right and in my opinion we will use items again and like it sound normal Snorlax(Lax Incance attached)+Snorlax= Munchlax

Edit: I forgot, Lukario thing wasn't Rukario's English name but some rumors about the Japan one, that was because in trailer that guy that was speaking sayd in Japanise: Mew and the wave guiding hero and after that something L/Rukario but like we know Japans can't say R very clean so we heard L and secondly I chacked in my Dictionary the words of name and that was Ru-Ka-Ri-O so...

Last edited:

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Legendary Pok?mon Master said:
    We all agree! Baby Pok?mon are getting old. Maybe they're really popular in Japan.
    Erm, by looking at forums like 2ch@Handheldgame/Pokemon board, Japanese people seem to be hating baby pokemon too. People where happy when Kingdra came out... but not *insert 3rd gen baby pokemon* came out.

Back