• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5 31 IV Poke's, FS Dittos, FS shinies, all inside!

YourMindOnACID

Mustaine for prez \m/
Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2014
    Hey there! This is my first attempt at a shop, and damn near my first post entirely so please, be as gentle as a Magikarp's splash (I had to get that one out of my system. No more corny puns...promise) Like the title says, I got all that stuff is here! However, I'm mostly going to be breeding on request. It won't take very long, I have most of the egg groups covered with male *****s breeders.

I have nearly every Pokemon catchable in the game(Remember, the bank isn't out yet) and through the Friend Safari, So just tell me which Pokemon you want, which 5 IV's you want at 31, and I'll start a' breedin'. I also have a few key hidden abilities available (namely Technician Breloom, Protean Frogadier, Thick Fat Mamoswine and Drought Ninetales)

I also have friend safari dittos/shinies for trade and if the price is right, I wouldn't mind parting with a few Mega Stones. Onto what I'm looking for!

REGIONAL Pokemon with good natures and 5 31 IV's. I'll take ANY male Pokemon for each egg group I don't have covered with a Pokemon from a different country. Female Pokemon need to be specific, sorry. I'm shiny hunting and trying to start working with the Masuda Method. My region is the US, and I know that Pokemon from the UK are counted as the same region. To be safe, I'm looking for Japanese or German Pokemon, but if I'll take your word for it if you say your region will come up as a different region than the US.

I'm also looking for Pokemon with Synchronize and certain natures, for which I'll trade one Ditto with 2 31 IV's from the friend safari. The dittos with more than 2 31 IV's will fetch a higher price.

5 31 IV Pokemon for trade
    ANY non-legendary Pokemon from the following egg groups: (nature will be determined by the Pokemon)

Field, Fairy, Grass, Amorphous, Flying, Dragon, Monster, Water 1, Human-like, and Bug

Hidden abilities: Quick Feet/Technician (Shroomish/Breloom), Protean (Frogadier), Drought (Ninetales), Thick Fat (Piloswine)

Friend Safari shinies for trade

Charmeleon
    Trapinch

Friend Safari Dittos for trade
    There's an infinite supply of these. The ones listed are the ones I have right now

Attack/Speed
    Attack/SpDef
    HP/Speed
    HP/SpAtk/SpDef
    HP/Speed/SpDef

Mega Stones (maybe) for trade
    I'm probably gonna get the names wrong, sue me

Houndoomite
    Medichamite
    Absolite
    Gardeviorite

Synchronize Pokemon I need

Jolly, Bold, Relaxed, Impish, Lax, Naive, Modest, Quiet, Sassy, Careful, Calm

5 31 IV REGIONAL Pokemon I need
    Any male from the following egg groups: (what nature/ability will be dependent on the Pokemon)

Field, Fairy, Grass, Amorphous, Water 1, Water 2, Water 3, Flying, Dragon, Monster, Human-like, Mineral, Bug

Female
    Jolly AND/or Adamant Scyther
    Jolly Torchic (Speed Boost)
    Adamant Swinub (Thick Fat)
    Timid AND/or Modest Froakie (Protean)
    Jolly AND/or Adamant Shroomish (Quick Feet)
    Adamant AND/or Jolly Riolu
    Modest Squirtle
    Timid Gastly
    Eevee*

*I need a few different natures and IV spreads for Eevee

I'll update the list as necessary. Thanks for stopping in!

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Please specifically list out twenty species if pokemon. I'll go ahead and approve.

Splintey

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    Machop/Timburr, Phanphy, Crobat, Duskull, Mareep, I need those Duskull with Pain Split, and Egg Moves on the Timburr or Machop also need Ice Shard Phanphy , If you have any of them 5 IVs and good nature/ability please PM me

Years
  • Hi there! :)

I would like to know if you could have a male 5 IV Absol? (with Playrough if possible)

And eventually a male Ralts with 4/5 IV's too?

I can give you sync leads, I have a lot of Ralts with different natures.

That's why I can catch you any Pokemon you want with the nature you would like in my safaries.

By the way, I'm also interested in you shiny Trapinch.

I don't mind giving several Pokemon for a shiny of course, if you were to agree on a trade.

Here's a list of my offers, though I can IV breed/catch Pokemon that are not on the list.

I should start on Eevee tomorrow actually.

Offering :

Spoiler:

Oh and all my Pokemon are French.

Last edited:

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Inquiring about a Male Pinsir with 31 IVs in everything but Sp.ATK, non-HA btw preferred, but I guess it doesn't matter.

I have a Modest Synchronizer and a Male Marill (31s bar Sp.ATK) to offer.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2014
    Are you willing to breed a modest Rotom with IV's 31/x/31/31/31/31 for an Impish Skarmory (male/female) with IV spread 31/31/31/x/31/31?

YourMindOnACID

Mustaine for prez \m/
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2014
    @Farore
    I've been looking for you for SO LONG! Er...not you...specifically, but yeah... bring on the French Pokemon! I'll get on that Absol right away. I can get Play Rough on it easily too, Dedenne happens to be my Field egg group breeder. I assume you want a 31/31/31/x/31/31 spread? And what nature?

I'd like a Timid Protean Frogadier (female or male. female preferred) with 31/x/31/31/31/31 for the Absol.

As for the shiny Trapinch, it's from the Friend Safari so only 2 IV's are at 31. If you still want it, I'll trade it for a Jolly Lucario (female) 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Bullet Punch.

@Flush'd
    What region is Marill from?

@Gears
    Sure, but Farore's Pokemon come first. Are you willing to wait a bit?

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    American. I have a JPN one missing the Sp.D in addition to the Sp.A though.

YourMindOnACID

Mustaine for prez \m/
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2014
    @Splintey
    I was going to PM you in a minute. Guess we'll talk here now though. I don't have any of them currently, but I can breed them all. What region are your Pokemon from?

@Flush'd
    I'll take the JPN one. Don't worry about the other missing IV, I'll still breed you a Pinser with 5 IV's. But Farore's come first. Would you be willing to wait?

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    @Splintey
    I was going to PM you in a minute. Guess we'll talk here now though. What region are all your Pokemon from?

@Flush'd
    I'll take the JPN one. Don't worry about the other missing IV, I'll still breed you a Pinser with 5 IV's. But Farore's come first. Would you be willing to wait?
    Yeah of course. I'm on a lot haha.

YourMindOnACID

Mustaine for prez \m/
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2014
    @Flush'd
    Sweet. I'll shoot you a PM when I start on your breeding project

@Splintey
    Sorry man, I'm only really looking for Pokemon from different countries.

@scientist
    Same as above. Only looking for Pokemon from different countries. Sorry dude

YourMindOnACID

Mustaine for prez \m/
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2014
    @scientist
    Oh, sweet. I'll do it then, but it'll take me a long time to get a Pokemon with a 0 Speed IV. And everyone else goes first. Still up for it?

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2014
    @scientist
    Oh, sweet. I'll do it then, but it'll take me a long time to get a Pokemon with a 0 Speed IV. And everyone else goes first. Still up for it?

In that case I'll try it for myself for the next couple of days. I will let you know if i come up empty-handed

I got the continental patterned Vivillion, in case you need it?

Kyeto

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • Hey I was wondering do you still have your shiny charmeleon? I can trade you a shiny growlithe for it.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2014
    @Farore
    I've been looking for you for SO LONG! Er...not you...specifically, but yeah... bring on the French Pokemon! I'll get on that Absol right away. I can get Play Rough on it easily too, Dedenne happens to be my Field egg group breeder. I assume you want a 31/31/31/x/31/31 spread? And what nature?

I'd like a Timid Protean Frogadier (female or male. female preferred) with 31/x/31/31/31/31 for the Absol.

As for the shiny Trapinch, it's from the Friend Safari so only 2 IV's are at 31. If you still want it, I'll trade it for a Jolly Lucario (female) 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Bullet Punch.

@Flush'd
    What region is Marill from?

@Gears
    Sure, but Farore's Pokemon come first. Are you willing to wait a bit?

Sure, i'm able to wait. Just PM/VM me. c;

YourMindOnACID

Mustaine for prez \m/
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2014
    @Kyeto
    Yes I do still have it, and sure I'll trade it for your shiny Growlithe. Charmeleon is from the friend safari, so it only has 2 31 IV's. You still up for it?

@Gears
    Will do dude

Back