• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

#5 - Light

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Photograph of the Fortnight

Theme: Light
    How bright can YOU shine? This theme consists of anything related to light, including fireworks, sunshine, a candle, a torch, etc, whatever you want.

Rules

★ Limit: one entry per person.
    ★ Your entry must be relevant to the current theme. Myself, and other members of the graphics community will be the judge of how well your entry relates, if ever it's relevancy should come into question.
    ★ Your entry cannot be edited (with any photo editing program) besides brightening and contrasting it and of course cropping/resizing. Myself, and other members of the graphics community will be the judge of whether you have enhanced your photo too much, if ever it should come into question.
    ★ It is a requirement to post a link to the original photo before it was edited - and if your image is over 800px x 800px, then just provide a link to the original and the edited.
    ★ You may change your entry after you have submitted once. Only, of course, before the deadline.
    ★ You may not enter if you chose the theme.
    ★ No voting for yourself.
    ★ You must state when you took the photo (it can be any time up to a month before the entry period).*

Good luck!

*Not compulsory, but recommended.

Years
  • Cool, I love this category.

Spoiler:

Good luck everyone.

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
  • Taken earlier tonight, 11:58 PM. It was taken at with a long exposure during a flash of lightning, which is why the sky is blue and bright for the time and the street-light is glowing. Quite liked this one when it came out.
    Spoiler:

Only editing done is the levels.

Last edited:

Silver

Kyle
    Years

• Here's my entry. Just a quick composition as I didn't want to go outside on anything because it's been darn cold lately.

The interplay and contrast between light and shadow is neat in my opinion. =/

Draped my comforter off of my bed, turned off the lights then placed my desk lamp off camera as a light source.
    800 ISO (High as I can go without getting noise)
    f/3.5
    .3 seconds shutter

Years
  • Spoiler:

Took this at midnight last night, it's my mobile phone.

It should also be noted that aside from cropping and resizing, it has not been edited whatsoever.

Last edited:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Hopefully my entry just slides into the comeptition..

Spoiler:

Taken December 12th, 2:00. Non-edited.
    "How Nature mimics the sun."

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back