• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

50-50 Challenge

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2022
I wasn't sure what pokemon were available in the game so I just gave you Pidgeot. If you'd like a reroll, you get.... Golurk! He can learn fly and it's pretty useful for coverage against grass types. I used him in my run of Pokemon X for it and it was amazing.

But I accept my team, and will get started now! Thanks for it!

Nah you don't need to change my team, Pidgeot will do fine, I just found it quite amusing how everyone goes for Pidgeot (outside of DPP where everyone picks Staraptor, naturally) in any limited-Pokemon challenge :P

pleryt17

dankness incarnate
Years
I just checked, and I can't get Skarmory until after the Eighth Gym, could I get a reroll on it?

EDIT: I'll just use a Pidgey for fly until I get to Skarmory. Then it's a pure grind.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2022
I just checked, and I can't get Skarmory until after the Eighth Gym, could I get a reroll on it?

EDIT: I'll just use a Pidgey for fly until I get to Skarmory. Then it's a pure grind.

Technically you can get it as soon as you arrive in Blackthorne City - you don't need to beat the gym to reach Route 45. And yeah just substitute any flying type in as a slave until you reach Route 45.

ShadeDraco

Uninspired Writer
Years

Since your playing SS, you have to beat Kanto gyms and Red before the challenge is over. Neither of those are issues though.
Also to both of you any questions you have, wait for me to answer.

But may both of you have fun and do well on this challenge! Good luck :D

Last edited:
Years
Name: Snorlax44
Version: White2
Pokedex: Normal
My Picks-Emboar,Scrafty,Stoutland
#of pokemon 6

Additional- Pokemon that could i get before 5th gym
No NFS
Dont give me the same types

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2022
Love this Team BTW Magneton is Nfs since it could evolved So iam Going to evolve him

Don't forget Golbat is also NFE, so that probably needs to evolve to Crobat too ;)

Also some issues are arising currently with regards to playing my ROM, so I'll have to forfeit my challenge and try again at a later date =(

Years
Yeah Goldbat Could evolved
Update: After Getting my Starter Tepig I Toughan It Up
Do Starting stuff
Catch a Lillpup
Beat My Rival Help the Herdier
Beat Cheren
Head Towards Route 20 Beat Roxanne
Catch Magnemite Defeat grunts My Tepig Evolved
Fast Forward
Beat Bug gym
Catch a Scarrgy
Catch a Zubat
Reach Nimbasa city
Catch Solesis
Beat Gym my Goldbat Evolved

pleryt17

dankness incarnate
Years
Since your playing SS, you have to beat Kanto gyms and Red before the challenge is over. Neither of those are issues though.
The only reason I wanted a reroll was so I didn't have to train up the Skarmory so much before the ELite Four. I'm fine with it now, I'll just stick an Exp. Share on it and hope it gets up before. I knew that the challenge wasn't over until Red though.

EDIT:

Decided to give an update.

Spoiler:

Team:
Spoiler:

EDIT again.... How do you put sprites in? I'd like to have those rather than just words.

Last edited:

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
Years
I've decided to withdraw from my Black 2 50-50 (with Garchomp, Swampert, Mantine, Sawk) because I'm tired of playing Black 2 at the moment. I might pick it up later when I'm not sick of Unova, but currently I am!

I apologize for any confusion.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 2, 2014
I feel like I haven't updated for a long time so...
Update:
-Defeated Norman and received the Balance Badge
-Finally got surf and immediately I taught it to Lily
-Turned off the generator and received TM 24 Thunderbolt
-Boxed castform after saving the weather institute
-Defeated the rival
-Got HM Fly and taught it to Xail
-Caught a female absol named her Storm
-Full team!
-Blade evolved into sceptile
-Got Devon Scope
-Saved

ShadeDraco

Uninspired Writer
Years
I've decided to withdraw from my Black 2 50-50 (with Garchomp, Swampert, Mantine, Sawk) because I'm tired of playing Black 2 at the moment. I might pick it up later when I'm not sick of Unova, but currently I am!

I apologize for any confusion.

That's a shame, but come back to it whenever.

EDIT again.... How do you put sprites in? I'd like to have those rather than just words.

right click on the sprite and choose Copy image URL

pleryt17

dankness incarnate
Years
I'm sorry, but I'm going to drop out of this challenge. My little bro deleted my SoulSilver save and I don't want to restart. I may try my hand at this again later on, but for now I'm done.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 25, 2014
Name: Antmagic1
Version: Crystal (my first time playing it too!)
Pokedex: Regional (so just Johto pokemon, basically.)
My Picks: Chikorita, Pidgey.
# of Pokemon: 6
Other Stipulations: No legendaries (of course), and I'm okay with NFE's.

And for you The-Ash-Ketchum, you get Feebas, Spheal, and Flygon.

Still waiting for my team. Not sure if allowed to bump it.

ShadeDraco

Uninspired Writer
Years
Name: Antmagic1
Version: Crystal (my first time playing it too!)
Pokedex: Regional (so just Johto pokemon, basically.)
My Picks: Chikorita, Pidgey.
# of Pokemon: 6
Other Stipulations: No legendaries (of course), and I'm okay with NFE's.

And for you The-Ash-Ketchum, you get Feebas, Spheal, and Flygon.

Still waiting for my team. Not sure if allowed to bump it.

I'm sorry, but I'm going to drop out of this challenge. My little bro deleted my SoulSilver save and I don't want to restart. I may try my hand at this again later on, but for now I'm done.

Antmagic1: Furret, Umbreon, and Heracross. I apologize for no one entering after you so I'll give you a team. Also I enjoyed Crystal, it's my second favorite main game, and I hope you enjoy it too. :)

plerty17: I'm sorry you have to drop the challenge and I look forward to seeing you back here eventually. :)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 25, 2014
Antmagic1: Furret, Umbreon, and Heracross. I apologize for no one entering after you so I'll give you a team. Also I enjoyed Crystal, it's my second favorite main game, and I hope you enjoy it too. :)

plerty17: I'm sorry you have to drop the challenge and I look forward to seeing you back here eventually. :)
I do need one more Pokemon. Thanks!

Back