• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5IV mawile and froakie GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2014
    Hello there! Thank you for doing this.

I'll take a Timid Froakie and an adamant Mawhile please. Fire fang would be nice but if you don't have any yet I understand. My fc is 0147 1006 7643

Thanks again.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2014
    Hi! Can I snag a Froakie(Female if possible please)? I need to masuda for a shiny Greninja ^_^
    Info is in my signature, thanks!

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2017
    The nature doesn't matter to me, and my IGN is Mike.
    Mike i added you whenever we are both on we can tade im available for like an hour right now or later at like 3est until like 5:30

Id like one of both, if you can please add me my ign and fc are in my signature.
    Ok ill add you ill be around today see above ^
    Hello there! Thank you for doing this.

I'll take a Timid Froakie and an adamant Mawhile please. Fire fang would be nice but if you don't have any yet I understand. My fc is 0147 1006 7643

Thanks again.

I got a mawhile with fire fang im waiting on a mawhile with adamant nature ill add you though

Adamant nature mawile and a timid toxic spike Froakie please~

See above for info on adamant mawhile ^ ill add you though
    Can I nab one of each please, collecting one of each Pokemon
    Thanks
    of course my stuff is in my signature and my times i listed above ^
    Hi! Can I snag a Froakie(Female if possible please)? I need to masuda for a shiny Greninja ^_^
    Info is in my signature, thanks!
    I think i got some females the ratio is stupid its like 80% male but i think i have some. Ill add you all my info is on my trainer card and my times are listed above ^
    Can I have a Mawile? please.
    Sure All my info is on my trainer card

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2014
    Awesome. I'll be on in around 4-5 hours from now. I've already added your fc and ign.

Thanks again!

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2017
    Thanks for the trade. I asked for a Mawile, and you gave me a Froakie as well. {XD}

yea my bad haha i got confused of who wanted what so i just gave you both. If its not the right ability or nature or if you want one with fire fang let me know. Ive done so many eggs by now im kinda hopin at some point i get a shiny lol

Years
  • yea my bad haha i got confused of who wanted what so i just gave you both. If its not the right ability or nature or if you want one with fire fang let me know. Ive done so many eggs by now im kinda hopin at some point i get a shiny lol
    The Froakie is Timid, has Toxic Spikes, has Protean, and it has 31/x/31/31/31/31 IVs
    The Mawile is Quiet, has Fire Fang, and it has 31/x/31/31/31/31 IVs.

They're both pretty good. Thanks. :)
    I hope you hatch a shiny with good IVs. {:3}

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2017
    The Froakie is Timid, has Toxic Spikes, has Protean, and it has 31/x/31/31/31/31 IVs
    The Mawile is Quiet, has Fire Fang, and it has 31/x/31/31/31/31 IVs.

They're both pretty good. Thanks. :)
    I hope you hatch a shiny with good IVs. {:3}

so do i haha. i already have a 6iv non shiny im gonna use but a shiny with 5ivs would be cooler i think

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2017
    Also to everyone that wanted the admant mawhile with fire fang pm me i have them ready

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back