• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th gen ideas for names pokemon attacks etc if they have one which we want

new types

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Iceberg Chill-support
    Ice
    PP-15
    Acc-100
    Effect-Freezes the opponent. Same as spore basically, but freezing instead.

Maximun Overdrive-support
    Electric
    PP-5
    Effect-maxes out speed at the cost of both defensive stats being lowered.

Light Glare-support
    Normal
    PP-10
    Effect-sharply lowers the foe's accuracy

Space Power-support
    Dragon
    PP-5
    Effect-Summons power from the stars to sharply raise both defensive stats, but the user must recharge

Some support moves rather than attacks.

Pikachu2007

Free hugs for everyone!
    Years
    Parasite Suction-Physical
    Bug! Yay!
    PP-10
    Pow-70
    Acc-100
    Effect-same effect as mega/giga drain.
    Wow. That's kinda gross, but hey, it sounds cool. It does sound like a stronger version of Leech Life, though.

Did anyone think of starters for the fith gen. yet? I have a few ideas.
    I can't think of names right now, so I'll post them later if I come up with god ones.

Grass: Something like a snake sounds fine
    Fire: an elephant
    Water: a dolphin

Sounds good, no?

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    I like the snake idea, but all starters look very big and bulky. None are skinny little snakes, though I love the idea.

Light Beam-special
    Electric (not light type, it doesn't exist...)
    PP-5
    Pow-60
    Acc-100
    Effect-Ignores protect, detect, substitutes, etc. Great to hammer ninjask...

Tornado Wing
    Flying Type
    PP-10
    Pow-75
    Acc-100
    Effect-Is physical or special depending on which stat is higher (so for a skarm it would be physical, togekiss special). If both are the same, it's 50/50.

Decision Day
    Ghost
    PP-5
    Effect-chooses a random stat and OHKOs the pokemon that has the lower statistic of the choosen stat (what a mouthful)

Incinermyn

The Abomination Lives!!!
    Years
    There should be some kind of Poison type legendary trio in the next gen. I know I brought it up earlier, but here's some info about a series I've come up with dubbed the Doxi-trio, as in they were formed from my Fakemon Doxinox.

Doxisite
    Species: Parasitic
    Type: Poison
    Name's Origin: Doxisite is a combination of a misspelling of 'toxin' and 'parasite,' which signifies that this creature is a poisonous organism that's supposed to feed off of another. This creature is supposed to symbolize a form of partnership known a parasitism, which involves a host creature being harmed while the 'partner' benefits from its suffering.
    Description: Doxisite is basically Doxinox's tail, so it retains the overall cone shape. The only difference is that a neck and head has formed near the top of where the fattest part of the cone begins. The head is kind of oval and has a mouth with two full jaws of long sharp teeth as well as a pair of red eyes that are separated by the row of red spines that starts between them and runs down the creature's backside. Finally, it still has the alternating lime-green and black rings that run down the entirety of its body.
    Height: 4' 11"
    Weight: 176 lbs
    Ability: Elasticity-Cuts the power of physical attacks to 1/3.
    Pokédex Entry: Part of the Doxinox colony that was the tail, Doxisite developed into a vicious leech that can suck the body fluids from any organisms within seconds.

Doxibond
    Species: Symbiotic
    Name's Origin: Doxibond is a combination of a misspelling of 'toxin' and 'bond,' which kind of signifies that the thing is a poisonous organism that bonds with another. This creature is supposed to symbolize a naturally occurring partnership called symbiosis, which involves two separate organisms working together so that they both benefit.
    Description: Doxibond is basically Doxinox's scalp that formed into a creature with a hemispherical head and a tadpole-like tail that tapers of behind it. The mouth is positioned on the bottom part of the head and the eyes are positioned in the forward are of the head. These are separated by a row of spines that run down its backside, like Doxinox and Doxisite. Finally, Doxisite has as dark green coloration that's like Doxinox's.
    Height: 3' 11"
    Weight: 126 lbs
    Ability: Elastcity
    Pokédex Entry: Part of the Doxinox colony that was the scalp, Doxibond formed into a creature that can attach itself to another and increase its intellect, while surviving off of a small portion of blood.
    Doxifice
    Species: Sacrificial
    Name's Origin: Doxifice is a combination of a misspelling of the word 'toxin' and 'sacrifice,' which signifies that this thing is a poisonous organism that is supposed to give up its own life. This creature is supposed to symbolize two types of partnerships that occur in nature, one of which involves a host organism benefiting from the actions of a partner while the partner suffers and the other involves both a host and a partner being harmed. These two are kind of rare though.
    Description: Doxifice is basically an underdeveloped clone of Doxinox that bears a resemblance to its T-rex-like head. Unlike Doxinox, Doxifice has a line of dark green scales that starts at the back of the head and works its way up to the nostrils, where it spreads out. The upper and lower jaws have the same alternating lime-green and black lines that Doxisite has; however, they go in opposite diagonals of each other until they reach the main area of the face that's purple. Finally, there's a small tail that cuts of near the base of the head.
    Height: 5' 11"
    Weight: 226 lbs
    Ability: Elasticity
    Pokédex Entry: A creature formed from an attack that the Doxinox colony unleashed upon Cyoberus, Doxifice will cause damage to itself into order to also hurt any opponent as the colony created it too.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    The problem with poison types are that they only are effective against grass and are resisted by many things. Kinda like the psychic trio of D/P.

Top Spin
    PP-15
    Acc-90
    Effect-confuses the opponent

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    Wow. That's kinda gross, but hey, it sounds cool. It does sound like a stronger version of Leech Life, though.

Did anyone think of starters for the fith gen. yet? I have a few ideas.
    I can't think of names right now, so I'll post them later if I come up with god ones.

Grass: Something like a snake sounds fine
    Fire: an elephant
    Water: a dolphin

Sounds good, no?

I like the ideas, but for water, a Dolphin may not work, just because of the fact that in the show, the starters all have to walk around on land. My starter ideas are

Grass: Looks like a ball of soil, with a big nose and black eyes. It has a bush on its head.
    Fire: A cat with a moon-shaped head, and a long tail with a ruby on the end.
    Water: A tiny polar bear.

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    LOL!Chatot Pirate, you got post 666!YOU WILL DESTROY OUR WOLRD!!Moving on:
    Acid Rain
    Poison
    PP-5
    ACC-100
    Power- --
    Effect:The user pollutes the air causing a poisinous rain that hurts all types but Steel, Poison and Ground.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    I already posted acid rain, but I like yours a lot too. Mine was a lot different, and water type. Ah, well, who cares.

Quick Splice-phys.
    Bug
    PP-5
    Pow-80
    Acc-100
    Effect-always attacks first

Extra Innings
    Normal
    PP-5
    Effect-both the user and foe are deducted two stages of one random stat each turn for five turns.

Chill Volcano-special
    Ice
    PP-5
    Pow-100
    Acc-85
    Effect-30% chance of freeze (the foe)

Boulder Bulldozer
    PP-10
    Pow-90
    Acc-100
    Effect-none

Years
    I edited my previous post a little bit to make everybody happy.

Overload
    Type: Electric
    Dam: 1 Hit KO
    Accuracy: 100%
    PP: 1
    User discharges a massive amount of electricity towards the enemy. It affects all enemies on the opponent's side of the field. (useful in annoying double battles) User recoils 40% of his/her HP.

Wildfire
    Type: I don't need to explain this do I?
    Dam: 100 initial hit. (opponent loses 10% of his/her HP as long as the fire "blazes out of control")
    Accuracy: 85%
    PP: 10
    User fires a massive, rapidly spreading flame at the enemy. The attack continues (like Wrap, Clamp, Whirlpool, Fire Spin) until the fire dies down or the opponent uses a Water-type move. The fire deals double damage whenever the opponent uses a Grass-type move.

Hope this isn't uber/weak enough. Please tell me if these attacks aren't original as well. Criticisms greatly accepted. Thanks.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Overload is still too strong. It is basically explosion except its a guarenteed OHKO and you don't die. Even with 1 PP and the recoil, it's really cheap. I actually quite like the idea of wildfire. That's a good idea.

DdrmaniacmaN

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    Another attack.

Chill Out
    Type: Ice
    Power: --
    Accuracy: 80
    PP: 15
    Category: Special
    Description: The user blows a chilling wind to the foe in order to lower the foe's Attack and Speed stats.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    I thought I posted that a few pages back.
    @The_Chatot_Pirate: You're right. A tiny polar bear works better as a water starter.

Oh, sorry Pikachu, i musty have forgoteen. Still a good idea though!

Veggie Chuck
    Grass
    Pow-20
    Acc:90
    PP:20
    Throws vegetables at the foe for 2-4 turns

DdrmaniacmaN

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    More attacks.

Continuum
    Type: Psychic
    Accuracy: --
    Category: Special
    Description: The user alters the dimension on its side of the field in order to prevent any stat changes made to it for 5 turns. If this attack is used in a double battle, Continuum affects both Pokemon on your side.

Rush Fist
    Type: Fighting
    Power: 45
    Accuracy: 100
    PP: 20
    Category: Physical
    Description: The user throws quick punches at the foe for 2 to 5 turns.

Parasite
    Type: Bug
    Accuracy: 70
    Category: Physical
    Description: The user bites the foe and leaves a substance that will lower the foe's stats in a random order for 5 turns.

Incinermyn

The Abomination Lives!!!
    Years
    I've got an idea for a series of possum Pokemon.

Oposease (O-pa-cease)
    Species: Feign
    Type: Normal
    Name's Origin: Oposease is a combination of 'opossum' and 'decease,' a good combination considering how this is supposed to be an opossum that looks like its been dead for a while.
    Description: Overall, Oposease is a dead opossum (kinda…it's really still alive, but just looks like its not supposed to be). Its pale brown skin is tight against its body as if it's not eaten anything in a long time, so bones, like its ribs, the vertebrae of the backbone, and the pelvis are kind of visible. The legs and arms are kind of scrawny. The half of the lower jaw hangs downward because it's supposed to be broken. Finally, the irises are small.
    Gender Differences: Males have part of their right ear bitten off. Females have a small, but somewhat noticeable slit on the front part of their lower stomach/pelvic area (kind of a pouch for babies, like their real-life counterparts are supposed to have).
    Gender Ratio: 50% Male/50% Female
    Height: 1' 10"
    Weight: 12 lbs
    Ability: Stench/Bioboost-A special chemical circulates through the Pokémon's body when it's under attack to raise its Attack and Defense power.
    Pokédex Entry: Oposease's appearance and foul odor convinces many that it is born dead. Scientists have determined that this façade is a perfect defense against predators that only eat prey when it's fresh.
    Evolution Line: Oposease can evolve into Oposombie starting at level 22 and when it's become somewhat friendly with its trainer. It then can evolve into Oposeteer if it's holding a Play Stage, it's become somewhat hateful of its trainer, and it doesn't know the move Play Dead.

Oposombie (O-poss-om-bie)
    Species: Decaying
    Types: Normal/Ghost
    Name's Origin: Oposombie is a combination of 'opossum' and 'zombie,' kind of following the ideas behind Oposease, but this time it's actually died and come back as a zombie. Also, like a zombie, Oposombie is supposed to be a servant Pokémon.
    Description: Oposombie is basically a larger version of Oposease. The only true aesthetic differences are how the left ear and large portion of its head behind the left eye that extends to the back of the head is missing, revealing a gray colored area of tissue, the vertebrae of the spine stick out somewhat from the skin, and the tail is all bone.
    Gender Differences: The same as Oposease. The males have a part of the top of their right ears bitten off, while females have a small opening where their pouches are.
    Height: 2' 10"
    Weight: 24 lbs
    Ability: Zombie Walk-Attack/Special Attack moves can't harm Oposombie (that is, it's still susceptible to status problems like Poison and Burn conditions). Also, this ability can't be suppressed by moves like Gastro Acid or the Mold Breaker ability.
    Pokédex Entry: Oposease has a short lifespan, dying 22 weeks after birth. However, folklore speaks of how one who has formed a tight bond with one discovers that it returns to him or her as Oposombie.

Oposeteer (O-pos-eh-tear)
    Species: Theatre
    Types: Normal/Ghost
    Name's Origin: Oposeteer is a combination of 'opossum' and 'puppeteer.' Unlike Oposombie who was a servant, Oposeteer is a reclusive creature whose sensitivity to its trainer's fear and/or mistreatment of it as well as the curse on a toy it was given to keep it occupied while its owner was elsewhere caused it's mind and body to develop to reflect its frustration and give it the ability to control others.
    Description: Oposeteer retains some of the same characteristics that Oposombie had: the head with a part of the left side missing, scrawny arms and legs, and the bone tail. The major difference between the two, however, is that the torso and abdomen have been replaced by a miniature theatre stage with red curtains that cover up the back parts of the stage. Oposeteer's ribs reach around from the back of the theatre and grab onto the sides of the stage. It's spine stick part way out of the backside of the stage, enough to show that the stage is part of the creature. Finally, the arms rest on the top of the stage and puppet strings drop down from the tips of Oposeteer's claws.
    Gender Differences: The male still has part of its ear missing. The female has no specific characteristics.
    Height: 3' 10"
    Weight: 86 lbs
    Ability: Possession-When Oposeteer is on the field, all other Pokémon are only allowed to use one move until they switch out or faint.
    Pokédex Entry: The fear and hatred that its trainer had for it as Oposombie caused Oposeteer to become obsessed with showing its aggressions in the way it knows best, by taking control of those who despise it and forcing them to perform in its plays.

Okay, I probably didn't have to put pronounciations after the names, but it's probably easier to figure it out that way.

Here are some attacks that are unique to them.

Play Dead-By making itself appear to perish the first turn, Oposease or Oposombie allow themselves to be struck by a physical attack without taking damage and then unleash a savage clawing attack that is sure to strike the next. Type: Ghost Category: Physical Power: 90

Puppet Pawn-By attaching its strings to an enemy, Oposeteer can force it take any attacks, except for physical ones that it launched, instead of Oposeteer. Type: Ghost Category: Other

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Ah, I don't want this thread to die...well, I actually posted because I just saw march of the penguins and realize how flawed Empoleon is. Here are my penguins:

Macaronice
    ice type
    thick fat

Empodoom
    ice/water type
    thick fat

Penguisis
    ice/water type
    thick fat
    BASE STATS
    HP-130
    A-30
    D-110
    S-60
    SA-70
    SD-110
    This think is so freakin' fat (no offense to the cudly little guys) that it can take attacks very well. Not a great movepool though...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back