• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th generation confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
  • It kind of sounds like you're expecting too much. They'll most likely keep everything the same because it has made them so much money. The only thing I would really hope for are better pokémon and an interesting Champion.
    I am. The only one thats not to wishful is the E4 one as in platinum after the E4 while you are after that you can go to stark mountain to find pluto trying to blow it up to take money from citizens through life saving items. I thought they could at least expand that but they didnt they just had handsome come out of nowhere. You couldnt even battle him.
    AHHHHH! I just saw it. The spike moves from left to right. So then it could be on its side or something. Interesting...

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Here is a gif of the new pokemon scene and to me it looks a tail out at the right of the question mark:
    5th generation confirmed

thank you for posting this. i get tire of pulling it back to examine it.^.^

Guitar God in Training

Glam Metal Rules
    Years
  • AHHHHH! I just saw it. The spike moves from left to right. So then it could be on its side or something. Interesting...

That's possible, either it's moving it's tail from side to side or we're seeing a spike on one side and then the spike on the other side as it moves. I can't wait to see what the hell that thing is. hopefully it's a brand new pokemon and not just a new evolution or pre-evolution.
    Whatever it is, it seems playful and it's dancing with Pikachu so I'm guessing it's going to be one of the pokemon that are mainly there to be cute.

Any one else getting tired of the yellow mouse theme? Makes me wonder, if Ash had an Eevee, would Plusle, Minun and Pachirisu even exist? Would they have been replaced with pokemon which are more similar to Eevee?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • As you can see it has a triangle on one side and the fluff on the other. Coudl it be non-matching ears? Or its on its side. Or its doing a handstand. Anything is possbile really. And im going mad. It could be the 2 liters of coke. And the no sleep.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • As you can see it has a triangle on one side and the fluff on the other. Coudl it be non-matching ears? Or its on its side. Or its doing a handstand. Anything is possbile really. And im going mad. It could be the 2 liters of coke. And the no sleep.

Actually, if you keep looking to its left side, you can see that "object" move as well like the right "object".

Any one else getting tired of the yellow mouse theme? Makes me wonder, if Ash had an Eevee, would Plusle, Minun and Pachirisu even exist? Would they have been replaced with pokemon which are more similar to Eevee?

Pachirisu is a squirrel and it isn't blue and Plusle and Minum are rabbits. How do those relate to mice?

Years
  • The gif is all over the internet and makes it much easier to see, anyway what I am really looking forward to in the new gen is evolutions from previous gens like weavile of gen 4 from sneasel of gen 2.
    I am hoping for mabey one or two new type mixes that could be useful in battling and changes to the old pokemon making them better :D

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    As you can see it has a triangle on one side and the fluff on the other. Coudl it be non-matching ears? Or its on its side. Or its doing a handstand. Anything is possbile really. And im going mad. It could be the 2 liters of coke. And the no sleep.

At first I thought it had non matching ears but one ear may be behind Pikachu a bit.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    thats some good internet video. It shows Arceus better but still leaves that bad taste of mystery pokemon in my mouth with the little one.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I still think this "mystery Pokemon" is Shaymin. Sky Forme Shaymin, actually.

Why, its not a secret anymore and I dont think sky form shaymin is a small yellow hero in thhe 12th movie... but I could be wrong(Sarcasm)

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • No wait haza. He is right. Shaymin turns yellow gains an electric form and is now sparkmin. Oh yeah and thats his exclusive form for a gs remake. But shhh its really secretive dont tell anyone.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    No wait haza. He is right. Shaymin turns yellow gains an electric form and is now sparkmin. Oh yeah and thats his exclusive form for a gs remake. But shhh its really secretive dont tell anyone.

Lol, thats too funny. Can we please stop saying its a pokemon we know already. Its a 5th gen, or alt form or evo of something.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Exactly. A 5th gen wouldnt be a stretch. Actually its much needed. I love large numbers and the larger the more depth. And we have a lot of areas that could spawn out of nowhere. There could be like 2-3 regions above jhoto/kanto 1 region south of sinnoh and some region north of hoenn west of jhoto. Making that a total of 10 generations and 1000-1100 pokemon. Love it or hate it that would mean 35 years of pokemon all together. *whistles at that thought*

Years
  • OH WOW...this could actually be the proof we've been all looking for...I'm all excited now...lol, I really don't care if it a pichu copy, I'm just glad to see that we might actually have a 5th gen...WOO HOO

I hope they make contests A LOT better...and Oh man maybe it can go wifi too...oh man, I have so much high hopes for 5th gen now...

Thats what im thinking i dont reallt care if the one they confirm is just a really crappy split pikachu pre evolve or anything there will be at least 100 or a bit less or more new pokemon so one pokemon is not going to bother me

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I agree and as long as the nunber grows i will be happy. I just can not wait to see what the 5th gen holds instore

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back